Jigsaw puzzle online

Old March 5th 04, 06:05 PM
Mishi

Default Jigsaw puzzle online

For those who like to do jigsaw puzzles, today's puzzle from Webshots is an
orange tabby relaxing in the sun!
http://daily.webshots.com/html/sw_jigsaw.html

Old March 6th 04, 01:53 AM
Larry Osborne

I like to do at least one jigsaw puzzle a day. I use http://www.jigzone.com
.. It works for me and has a number of categories to select as well as
puzzles of the day.

I'm not sure I'm fond of this because it seemed to be trying to get me to
use a particular viewer as opposed to a straightforward Java applet as in
Jigzone.

Larry Osborne

Old March 6th 04, 04:13 AM
Marina

"Mishi" wrote
For those who like to do jigsaw puzzles, today's puzzle from Webshots is

an
orange tabby relaxing in the sun!

Thanks for posting this, it was fun!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 10th 04, 10:36 AM
Cathi

In message , Larry Osborne
writes
I like to do at least one jigsaw puzzle a day. I use http://www.jigzone.com
. It works for me and has a number of categories to select as well as
puzzles of the day.

I'm not sure I'm fond of this because it seemed to be trying to get me to
use a particular viewer as opposed to a straightforward Java applet as in
Jigzone.

Larry Osborne

h dear ... I dread to think how much time I'm spending on this site of
an evening now! Great fun though.
--
Cathi
Old March 10th 04, 01:56 PM
Marina

"Cathi" wrote in

h dear ... I dread to think how much time I'm spending on this site of
an evening now! Great fun though.

LOL! You, too, Cathi? I got sucked in, too.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 10th 04, 05:16 PM
Cathi

In message , Marina
writes

"Cathi" wrote in

h dear ... I dread to think how much time I'm spending on this site of
an evening now! Great fun though.

LOL! You, too, Cathi? I got sucked in, too.

Us too ... Rich is as bad!
--
Cathi
Old March 11th 04, 09:00 PM
Tanada

Cathi wrote:
In message , Larry Osborne
writes

I like to do at least one jigsaw puzzle a day. I use
http://www.jigzone.com
. It works for me and has a number of categories to select as well as
puzzles of the day.

I'm not sure I'm fond of this because it seemed to be trying to get me to
use a particular viewer as opposed to a straightforward Java applet as in
Jigzone.

Larry Osborne

h dear ... I dread to think how much time I'm spending on this site of
an evening now! Great fun though.

And I was afraid it was only me getting sucked into the site. I've been
going through the pictures month by month and doing the ones that look
interesting.

Pam S.

Old March 12th 04, 01:25 AM
Larry Osborne

"Tanada" wrote in message
k.net...

Cathi wrote:
In message , Larry Osborne
writes

I like to do at least one jigsaw puzzle a day. I use
http://www.jigzone.com
. It works for me and has a number of categories to select as well as
puzzles of the day.

I'm not sure I'm fond of this because it seemed to be trying to get me

use a particular viewer as opposed to a straightforward Java applet as

in
Jigzone.

Larry Osborne

h dear ... I dread to think how much time I'm spending on this site of
an evening now! Great fun though.

And I was afraid it was only me getting sucked into the site. I've been
going through the pictures month by month and doing the ones that look
interesting.

Pam S.

I try not to think of it as getting sucked in. I consider it a test to see
if my brain and eyes are working early in the morning.

Larry Osborne

Old March 12th 04, 06:14 PM
Marina

"Tanada" wrote

And I was afraid it was only me getting sucked into the site. I've been
going through the pictures month by month and doing the ones that look
interesting.

Huh? Where did you find old jigsaws? hands shaking must have more... must
have more... once a day not enough...

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 12th 04, 10:31 PM
Tanada

Marina wrote:

"Tanada" wrote

And I was afraid it was only me getting sucked into the site. I've been
going through the pictures month by month and doing the ones that look
interesting.

Huh? Where did you find old jigsaws? hands shaking must have more... must
have more... once a day not enough...

Ok, you go to the website, click on puzzle of the day, then below the
puzzle, there will be an archive. Click on more previous puzzles and
that should take you to the list of puzzles they've archived since May
2003. Have fun and I hope to see you there.

Pam S.