Tribyewt tu Elena an Noah

Old October 30th 18, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Tribyewt tu Elena an Noah

Cyrus makes his way to the podium, looks around the room at all the familiar and not so familiar faces, wipes a tear from his eye, sighs and begins to speak:

Dis haz bin a furry sad yeer fur DaRennie howsehold. We sed gudbye tu fyve famblee memfurz an I wud lyke tu giv a tribyewt tu eech uv dem.

Elena startid owt az an Abbey Cat an waz furry timid wen she furst got to owr howse. She hid alla tyme an dint let meowmie tutch hur an alla da offur kitiez pikked on hur. Meowmie manijed tu get hur into da office and slowly she lurned to trust meowmie an let meowmie pet hur. Da offur tu kittiez dat live in der got along wif hur but wen peepil kaym to adopt hur she hid in da kloset an wudnt kum owt tu meet dem so meowmie deesidid tu adopt hur. Elena neffur did leev da offis beclawz she felt sayf in der but we still miss hur an ar sorree we dint treet hur beddur. We purromis weel be nyse wen we see yu again Elena.

Cyrus wypz away a teer an kontinyews -

Noah waz anoffur fostur fayl. He also startid owt az an Abbey Cat. He waz furry timid at furst but got attached tu meowmie an luvved tu sit on hur lap. He dint kayr if der waz anoffur kitty alreddee der, he wud jist klimb up anyway an sumhow manij tu skweez in. He waz a kwiet kitty an we all lyked him. He will be sadly missed.

Cyrus sniffles sighs an beginz tu speek again. If yu awl dont mind, Ize need tu sit down fur a few minits befor I kontinyew. Then he walks back tu his seat.
Old October 30th 18, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Monday, October 29, 2018 at 3:39:42 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

It wuz berry kynd of you meowmee to 'dopt yur sisfurz an bruvverz ...buttid simtyems it'z hard furra new kitty to uhjuzt tu uh gnu home...at leezt day kayme tu luff yur Meowmee.

At Kissamouse tyme, dere ar awlwayz alotz ov kitteez tu send Kissamouse Kardz tu.

p2nya AKA Sweetee
Old October 30th 18, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Yoo takez awk da time yoo needz, Cyrus. We unnerstanz.

Sundance
Old October 30th 18, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On Monday, October 29, 2018 at 6:39:42 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

Fangu, Cyrus, fur dat wunnderful tribute. I know how hard it is to lose a clowder member, and losing two is even harder.

Sammy