Could I move to Scotland?!

Old May 2nd 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Could I move to Scotland?!

Please.... with my cat and my small parrot

Love you guys!

Jill

Old May 3rd 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Please.... with my cat and my small parrot

Love you guys!

Jill

Why do you want to move to Scotland? Very cold weather, no work. Nice
scenery. Think again.

Tweed (half Scottish herself)

Old May 3rd 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Please.... with my cat and my small parrot

Love you guys!

Jill

Why do you want to move to Scotland? Very cold weather, no work. Nice
scenery. Think again.

Tweed (half Scottish herself)

Well, ya know... McQuown, Douglas, Brown (Broun)

Jill

Old May 3rd 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Please.... with my cat and my small parrot

Love you guys!

Jill

Just remember that our ancestors were a sensible sort. And they emigrated.

Jo

Old May 3rd 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Please.... with my cat and my small parrot

Love you guys!

Jill

Why do you want to move to Scotland? Very cold weather, no work. Nice
scenery. Think again.

Tweed (half Scottish herself)

Well, ya know... McQuown, Douglas, Brown (Broun)

Jill

Not a good enough reason. Stay where you are. I'm more Scottish than you
are and I wouldn't dream of going to live there. Note my words. IT'S TOO
COLD UP THERE!

Tweed

Old May 3rd 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Please.... with my cat and my small parrot

Love you guys!

Jill

Why do you want to move to Scotland? Very cold weather, no work. Nice
scenery. Think again.

Tweed (half Scottish herself)

Well, ya know... McQuown, Douglas, Brown (Broun)

Jill

Not a good enough reason. Stay where you are. I'm more Scottish than you
are and I wouldn't dream of going to live there. Note my words. IT'S TOO
COLD UP THERE!

Tweed

Rather be to cold than have 90 degrees 8 am wake up calls

Old May 3rd 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

news

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Please.... with my cat and my small parrot

Love you guys!

Jill

Why do you want to move to Scotland? Very cold weather, no work. Nice
scenery. Think again.

Tweed (half Scottish herself)

Well, ya know... McQuown, Douglas, Brown (Broun)

Jill

Not a good enough reason. Stay where you are. I'm more Scottish than
you are and I wouldn't dream of going to live there. Note my words.
IT'S TOO COLD UP THERE!

Tweed

Rather be to cold than have 90 degrees 8 am wake up calls

Phew. Has been a year or two since it's been 90 here and when it is we all
faint from the awful heat and the temp drops the next day to 70. Then it
rains for two weeks just to put us in our place. Ah.. British weather.. you
have to love it.

Tweed

Old May 3rd 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

Note my words. IT'S TOO
COLD UP THERE!

Too cold? From a page about Scotland's climate: "January and February
are the coldest months, averaging 41°F to 45°F (5°C to 7°C), and summer
has average temperatures of 66°F (19°C) during its warmest months of July
and August." The hottest months average 66 and the coldest average 41?
Sounds like paradise to me.

Chak

--
In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost
every case gotten at second hand, and without examination.
Old May 3rd 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Chakolate wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

Note my words. IT'S TOO
COLD UP THERE!

Too cold? From a page about Scotland's climate: "January and February
are the coldest months, averaging 41°F to 45°F (5°C to 7°C), and summer
has average temperatures of 66°F (19°C) during its warmest months of July
and August." The hottest months average 66 and the coldest average 41?
Sounds like paradise to me.

Chak

--
In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost
every case gotten at second hand, and without examination.
--Mark Twain

Interesting. I think we have here a difference of opinion with a fact
in the middle. How to explain this discrepancy? Just what is the range
and the cities being used for the temps?

Old May 3rd 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Chakolate" wrote in message
44.170...
"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

Note my words. IT'S TOO
COLD UP THERE!

Too cold? From a page about Scotland's climate: "January and February
are the coldest months, averaging 41°F to 45°F (5°C to 7°C), and summer
has average temperatures of 66°F (19°C) during its warmest months of July
and August." The hottest months average 66 and the coldest average 41?
Sounds like paradise to me.

Chak

Ok that is it I am selling everything Booking a flight :-)