DH's mom died yesterday

Old July 3rd 11, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default DH's mom died yesterday

Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast.

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti
Old July 3rd 11, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Jul 3, 9:25*am, Mishi wrote:
Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast.

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

Purrs and healing thoughts on the way. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Melissa
Old July 3rd 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 09:25:20 -0400, Mishi wrote:

Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast.

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

Our condolences. We are sorry for your loss.
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/3/2011 12:28:31 PM
Old July 3rd 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 7/3/2011 9:25 AM, Mishi wrote:
Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast.

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann

in Connecticut
Old July 3rd 11, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

We are so sorry to hear this. May Bast give all of you the strength to
deal with this, special purrs for Janet.

Booker, Chappy, Snowflake and Anti Julie

Old July 3rd 11, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i am so sorry, purrs, prayers and good thoughts for all of you at this
difficult time, soft

Old July 4th 11, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 09:25:20 -0400, Mishi wrote:

Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast.

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

That is so very, very sad.

But it sound like Dot went in her sleep, which is the best way to go.

Purrs are on the way for all the people that loved Dot, and are
grieving for her now.
Old July 4th 11, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mishi" wrote in message
Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was
85, almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had
spent the last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in
her recliner when they went to get her up for breakfast.

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some
purrs to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon
to get things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the
financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

More Purrz, it's hard at any age.
Sylvia

Old July 4th 11, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default DH's mom died yesterday June 2

"The Two Sisters"

On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 09:25:20 -0400, Mishi wrote:

Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast.

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

Oh dear, that is so sad Anti Mishi,,,she had a long and wonderful life and
was loved.
Bless your poor broken hearts. ,3
Love and prayers. and condolences to you, your dh and the rest of those who
loved her.
Would you like me to put up a candle for her on Tuesday?
Love
Anti Kyla and Mosey, MeOwy and he rest of our big family

Old July 4th 11, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 3, 2:25*pm, Mishi wrote:
Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast.

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

Wees sendin purrz n condolences at dis sad tyme.

Gordon Kittiez n Meomie Bess