Purrs please

Old November 29th 03, 05:04 AM
Marina

"Jennifer Winters" wrote

I'd like to ask for good thoughts, wishes, prayers, or whatever for him,
please. It may be nothing, but I'm still worried.

Of course, Jennifer. We are sending healing purrs along. I know how you
feel. My Dad had a tumour on his brain, and did feel weird off and on for
*several years*, but didn't see a doctor until his left side got paralyzed.
The tumour was removed, but he didn't recover from the surgery. If he had
seen a doc sooner, he might have been alive today. Men, huh? We are purring
very hard for your father to recover soon and completely.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 29th 03, 05:42 AM
Helen Wheels

Jennifer Winters wrote:
Most of you don't know me because I only lurk here, but I would like to ask
for some purrs for my father.

Purrs for your Dad to be feeling better soon.
Helen Wheels

Old November 29th 03, 12:48 PM
Adrian

Jennifer Winters wrote:
Most of you don't know me because I only lurk here, but I would like
to ask for some purrs for my father.

Purrs for your father.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old November 29th 03, 01:41 PM
polonca12000

I'm so very sorry to hear about your father, Jennifer. Lots of purrs, hopes
and best wishes for his problems to be minor and hugs for his worried
family,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Jennifer Winters" wrote in message
Most of you don't know me because I only lurk here, but I would like to

ask
for some purrs for my father.

My mom came home a few minutes ago, after having been gone all day and she
told me the following news:

Apparantly, since Tuesday, my dad has been feeling chest pains, but like

the
stubborn person he is, he didn't tell anyone about this until this

morning,
when he told my mom. snip

Old November 29th 03, 01:42 PM
JBHajos

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:50:23 GMT, "Jennifer Winters"
wrote:

I'd like to ask for good thoughts, wishes, prayers, or whatever for him,
please. It may be nothing, but I'm still worried.

Purrs, doggy-wags, prayers, and all good wishes that your dad will
be just fine, and for you and your family.

Jeanne
Old November 29th 03, 01:44 PM
polonca12000

I'm so sorry to hear about your father, Marina. I do wish just like you that
he went to the doctor sooner.
Hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old November 29th 03, 11:07 PM
Sam Nash

"Jennifer Winters" wrote in message
Most of you don't know me because I only lurk here, but I would like to

ask
for some purrs for my father.

snipped
Purrs on the way for your Dad's problems to be both non-cardiac and easily
treatable.
Sam

Old November 30th 03, 01:31 AM
Jennifer Winters

"Jennifer Winters" wrote in message
Most of you don't know me because I only lurk here, but I would like to

ask
for some purrs for my father.

My mom came home a few minutes ago, after having been gone all day and she
told me the following news:

Apparantly, since Tuesday, my dad has been feeling chest pains, but like

the
stubborn person he is, he didn't tell anyone about this until this

morning,
when he told my mom. They went to the local hospital in Linden, where the
nurse did some tests and told them that he apparantly didn't have any of

the
enzymes that would indicate a heart attack. Nevertheless, she sent them on
to a hospital in Texarkana, over an hour away. They admitted him fairly
rapidly, and did some more tests, including a electrocardiogram. They're
keeping him overnight and they may do a catherization tomorrow or they may
do a shunt. If they do a catherization, he may be home tomorrow; if they

do
a shunt, he may be home by Sunday.

Needless to say, I'm very angry at him for not getting this checked out
sooner, because his father died of a heart attack. And I'm worried about
him. He is very overweight so his condition is worse than it otherwise

might
be.

I'd like to ask for good thoughts, wishes, prayers, or whatever for him,
please. It may be nothing, but I'm still worried.

My dad came home from the hospital this evening. From what I understand,
they've ruled out a heart problem entirely. They're not sure if the pain is
skeletal or muscular, though, and he's under orders to take it easy.

Still, it's much better. Thank you to everyone who responded. And of course
I'll be offering my prayers for those who still need them.

--
Jennifer Winters
Nerd in babe's clothing

Old November 30th 03, 02:05 AM
Nan

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 01:31:08 GMT, "Jennifer Winters"
wrote:

My dad came home from the hospital this evening. From what I understand,
they've ruled out a heart problem entirely. They're not sure if the pain is
skeletal or muscular, though, and he's under orders to take it easy.

Still, it's much better. Thank you to everyone who responded. And of course
I'll be offering my prayers for those who still need them.

That is good news. I hope that this has been a wake-up call for your
dad, and that this will help him to lose some of the excess weight.

Nan and the furkids
Old November 30th 03, 02:14 AM
Karen

in article ,
Jennifer Winters at wrote on 11/29/03 7:31 PM:

[...]

Well, this is good news! Many purrs he gets to feeling better soon.

Karen

Purrs Needed Gizela Cat anecdotes 12 November 8th 03 02:51 PM
Purrs for a parakeet jmcquown Cat anecdotes 21 October 12th 03 10:29 PM
Uninterrupted purrs Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 2 August 24th 03 06:57 AM