Da trill is gone

Old August 9th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Da trill is gone

Da rode trip is nise, but we miss haffing fun on rpcc.

I miss Chester an I stil wunder if he will effur return. I wish he wood
send me a note to let me know he is OK. Our wedwinking day was so happy,
an den suddenly he was gone. It seems like fureffur.

I miss Louise an beeng able to tawk wif her. She is won of my alltime
fafurrite rpcc cats. She is a true gurlcat.

I miss heering from Anti Stacey cauze she is haffing a bizzy summer.

*sigh* Beauty, letz jus go somewher an eet!

Lucy, frustrated
Old August 9th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=` Mosey =^..^=` is offline
Banned

"Lucy"
Da rode trip is nise, but we miss haffing fun on rpcc.

I miss Chester an I stil wunder if he will effur return. I wish he wood
send me a note to let me know he is OK. Our wedwinking day was so happy,
an den suddenly he was gone. It seems like fureffur.

I miss Louise an beeng able to tawk wif her. She is won of my alltime
fafurrite rpcc cats. She is a true gurlcat.

I miss heering from Anti Stacey cauze she is haffing a bizzy summer.

*sigh* Beauty, letz jus go somewher an eet!

Lucy, frustrated

Poor Lucy....
Tabitha and I will take yews out fur a nise supper iffen dat will make yew
feel bedder. I gotted Meowmie's kredit kard.
Friendly nosepoink
Mosey

Old August 9th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Poor Lucy....
Tabitha and I will take yews out fur a nise supper iffen dat will make yew
feel bedder. I gotted Meowmie's kredit kard.
Friendly nosepoink
Mosey

Now, dats nise. Yes, I wood like dat. I em not enjoyin da groop
activities as much as I used tu, but a nise supper wood be nise. Fangu.

Lucy
Old August 9th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=` Mosey =^..^=` is offline
Banned

"Lucy"

Poor Lucy....
Tabitha and I will take yews out fur a nise supper iffen dat will make
yew feel bedder. I gotted Meowmie's kredit kard.
Friendly nosepoink
Mosey

Now, dats nise. Yes, I wood like dat. I em not enjoyin da groop activities
as much as I used tu, but a nise supper wood be nise. Fangu.

Lucy

I understand. Wee will take yew sumpwace nise, and you kan order sum nip
wine tew make yew feel bedder az well.
I gnow yew miss Chester but he will be bak soon, I hope.
PUUUUUUUUUUURRS
Mosey
--goin offline gnow

Old August 9th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lucy, da Gramby talked to Auntie Soft diz day. Chester iz fine and so are
all da ofther kitties. Dey iz jus havink a buzy time. Babie is in da houze
wif all da katz now and is happi. I am sure Chester sendz hiz luff to
yourownself. We all unnerstans how u feelz bad dough. Piglet wishing there
was something she could do to help.

Old August 9th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Oh, fangu. Dats nise bout tha new kitty! But ... Piglet, du you reely
fink they are coming back?

Lucy

Old August 9th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yez I duz kauze Auntie soft enjoys da net. Fings just got in a bunch wif
all da stuff dat happenz to hoomanz. Piglet fixing a basket to port to her
friends house as Gramby is going away for a few days.

Old August 14th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize understands Lucy. But lotz of times humanz (looking at mine) get real
real busy with other stuff, but the community, once a part of them and uz,
iz always a part of them. Ize sure Chester iz missing youze lotz and really
wishez his Meowmie would allow him on to be with you. The same with Anti
Stacey Ize sure.

Puddi Cat
(who talked her Meowmie into coming back for a while - Ize hopez)
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply