FURRY IMPAWTENT! All kittys pliz rd!

Old May 16th 10, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default FURRY IMPAWTENT! All kittys pliz rd!

On Sat, 15 May 2010 19:42:57 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy
wrote:

On May 15, 8:27*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Fri, 14 May 2010 16:07:27 -0700 (PDT), Debby Hanoka

wrote:
I tink daat *Chancellor of the Exchequer wud rite toona cheqkz, but
nowTV is @ RB Fixing the Human Economy iz Clarence, buttid datz not
fixt yet.

I dunt tink weez effur gneeded uh trezurer b-furr....

Madame Assistant Grand Poohbah, I need to hire two new sheriff's
deputies. *I need a long-haired kitty to dust for paw prints at crime
scenes, and a kitty to be my second in command. *I didn't get a chance
to ask the Sekretary of the Ex-Checker before he went to the Bridge.
Can you help?

Signed with full credentials,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 5
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Memfur of the Tan Man Group

I am Cinder the bootiful lonk hairred black kittty who loves Nip. I
will dust fur paws unless it's Nip dust, den I'll eet it.- Hide quoted text -

I am a lavender smoke oriental shorthair, gnot furry eggzittid ofur
nip, buttied I awwayz tak a widdl bit to be poewite.
MeOwy

Nip is da bestest in da whirld!
Cinder
Old May 16th 10, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

[...]

YeUp. et iz..ai aym uh long hayer grey kitty dat cud be uff hulp tew.
Mosey

Old May 16th 10, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz Willow anna I haz long furrz and a bootifulz bottle brush tail
that kud dustz for dem printz iff u needz helpink.

Old May 16th 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I thinkz dat miss ameelia sayed dat cleopatra's estate wuld profide toonaz
fur yourownsef, I iz notted altogefur sure but dat iz whut mine memoree
sayz, Tiger

Old May 17th 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I hab uh stash ov Cosmic Catnip dat I wyll kontriboot, an awlzo sum
Catberry TreatUMs dat I got at Kissamouse tyme. Purrhapz sum kitteez
wud lyke doze az pay?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 17th 10, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Fangu, Tiger-an-yur-Meowmee!
Dat an mine Cosmic Catnip shud duit furr neow.
Wen da Grand Pooh Bah retoinz, we kin fynd owt if we kin
hab uh Toona Raisink Affayer.
--
Pitô.ônya