Truder Kitty AGAIN!!!

Old October 18th 04, 12:45 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Youorwnselves haff OWT kittys on your streetz?

Hihi, Mlle Anais!

I duzn't know bout Miss Violette's area, but we'z have Out kitties on
our street. ShortTail Tom is a OUT kitty - he officially libs across da
street wif da hoomin what owns da house we lib in. And FluffyGirl, a
tortie kitty that comed around for about a monf, was a Out kitty fur da
time dat she was coming around. But Fluffy Girl was actually a In kitty
dat scaped, and got finded again by her hoomins and is a In kitty again.

We worry about Shorty. Our street isn't furry kitty friendly. We'z has
metalmonsters, and dogs, and liddle hoomins. But we hazn't been able to
convince Shortie's hoomins yet dat Shorty needs to be a In kitty. I fink
when da hoomins decide itz time to move, dat Shorty might get catnapped.

Tabitha

Old October 18th 04, 03:03 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
there can be no such thing as catnapped other than a cat sleeping, you know
we do nothing we don't want to, hey can your hoomanz help it if he wants to
move at the same time you do? Miss Violette

Dat's true!

Old October 18th 04, 03:39 AM
Mary Lu

Hi, Mr Sundance,
Cud Sweet William and me be in thu Tufted Ear Klub? We bot' haf gud Tufts!
Yur fren, 'Tonio
"Miss Violette" wrote in message ...
Der isa lotsa clubs, anna dey is funfun, der isa ear tuft club, black cats,
tabby, back claws an some ofurz butted I duzn't 'member dem, Trudi
Sundance wrote in message
m...
I didn't meen there wuz an organized klub, it's just dat I like to make

shur
the oranj tabby kittees are treeted rite. We did hav a tabby groop at da
Cat-o-lympics, but it wuz fur all tabbies, not just us oranj wuns.
Howevver, I think you wud make a fine sargent at paws, and Harry wud make

fine treet taster if we evver needed any.
--
Sundance, not meaning to slight the kitties who aren't orange tabbies

"Mary Lu" wrote in message
om...
HI, HARI!
i'z nu in thu hows 2. Mi name iz Antonio ur 'tonio. Thu hoomin kalls
me both. I haf long furs, mostly oranj kreem but with' suom tabby
stripes. Iz thayr reellee uh klub 4 us? I'm not shur whut r klub dus
but I kub b 1 uf thu sargents at paws, Raphael ses. I gess that iz
koz i klim gud & haf gud mussels?
Yur fren, Antonio

Old October 18th 04, 03:55 AM
Sundance

Well, it iznt me yoo need to ask. I dont haf ear tufts myself. I wud think
that havin ear tufts woud make you an awtomatic member, tho. It woud be
amazin to see a lot uf kittees all wit ear tufts all lined up in a row!
--
Sundance

m...

Old October 18th 04, 04:35 AM
Miss Violette

it is as kitty friendly as the out gets. The main reason we are all in
kitties is beclawz for a while there was a hooman kitten that lived here
that was a very evil one. He has moved away to juvenile hall now but now
soft says she would worry to much if we went out, Miss Violette, glad to be
an in kitty full time.
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:52:07 -0700, Miss Violette wrote:

Yes it is, they are all the time helping other cats, which is fine, as

long
as they don't bring them in MY house, Miss Violette, still cranky

Datz innerestink, Violette,

Youorwnselves haff OWT kittys on your streetz?

Cawz I luks outta da frunt an da bak windas heer an I'fe neffur seened an
OWT kitty - jus da udder wonz inn windaz uv udder compartmentz - neffur an
OWT kitty! An derez lotsa kittys in da windas!

Myownself haz neffur seen an OWT kitty - in fack da furless one sez he
can't rembfur da las time hisownself did eiffur...

Yoo mus liff in a kitty friendly OWT!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/17/2004 7:27:05 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 11:13 AM