This Just In!! Hot off the Press!

Old May 6th 04, 06:11 PM
James Marz

Default This Just In!! Hot off the Press!

Read all about it! Read all about it!

The spam-troll named Cat Protector calls Bob a troll for helping
ferals find a safe home!

We ran into the insane Cat Protector getting into his car while trying
to dodge the media, we asked him to give us a quote about Bob for the
local newspaper and also if he reads the local papers he said...

Quote:
Yes, I read all of them. In the beginning I thought they were strays and
recommended shelters only to have him shoot down every idea people gave him.
Then he said they were ferals and he was insisiting on bringing them to 10th
Life and the person that runs it is a known animal abuser. You would think
us posting the facts about 10th Life would be enough for him to change his
mind and find another way but he will not listen and keeps making excuses.
He seems to still insist on 10th Life. I guess he (bob) is just another troll.

Well there you have it folks! Cat Protector still trying to push blame
on the world famous cat-saving Bob. So who is the troll here? We'll
let you decide. Until next time folks, this has been James Marz
reporting live from the scene, Thank you for joining us!

James Marz
Old May 7th 04, 02:32 PM
James Marz

(James Marz) wrote in message . com...
[...]

If Cat Protector is not spamming the group as a spam-troll why would
he post this message on
Thursday, May 6, 2004 7:46 PM....

This definately sounds like a better group. Especially if their adoptions
are at Petsmart. I would check if they do TNR which is usually the best
things for ferals.

snip spam snip spam

Then the very next day on Friday, May 7, 2004 12:15 AM copy and paste
the exact same message...

This definately sounds like a better group. Especially if their adoptions
are at Petsmart. I would check if they do TNR which is usually the best
things for ferals.

SNIP SPAM SNIP SPAM

Beware of this lunatic spam-troll!!