Special home needed Nebraska

Old January 19th 05, 11:59 PM
Karen Chuplis

Default Special home needed Nebraska

There is a kitty being fostered with The Cat House of Lincoln NE who needs a
special loving forever home. He is a survivor named Scooter. He is a VERY
handsome black cat 2 to 3 years old, FeLV and FIV negative. He was found
living under a shed in an alleyway and had the front of both his back feet
cut off. He gets around very well and is developing callouses on the end of
his legs. Scooter survived something horrible and yet is loving and likes
other cats and needs to be spoiled and pampered the rest of his life. If you
know anyone in the area who would be an outstanding slave to such a special
cat please tell them about Scooter.

http://www.thecathouse.org/meetcats/...x.html#scooter

Old January 20th 05, 12:08 AM
jmcquown

Karen Chuplis wrote:
There is a kitty being fostered with The Cat House of Lincoln NE who
needs a special loving forever home. He is a survivor named Scooter.
He is a VERY handsome black cat 2 to 3 years old, FeLV and FIV
negative. He was found living under a shed in an alleyway and had the
front of both his back feet cut off. He gets around very well and is
developing callouses on the end of his legs. Scooter survived
something horrible and yet is loving and likes other cats and needs
to be spoiled and pampered the rest of his life. If you know anyone
in the area who would be an outstanding slave to such a special cat
please tell them about Scooter.

http://www.thecathouse.org/meetcats/...x.html#scooter

Oh man, this makes me cry! Who could do such a thing to a cat?! I sure
wish I could help out. This post requires a TW. Brave little Scooter, I
pray he gets a forever home.

Jill

Old January 20th 05, 12:17 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-20, jmcquown penned:

Oh man, this makes me cry! Who could do such a thing to a cat?! I sure
wish I could help out. This post requires a TW. Brave little Scooter, I
pray he gets a forever home.

I was thinking that, too. But it's possible that this cat got into an
accident somehow ... I suppose ...

Either way, poor kitty, and brave kitty!

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 20th 05, 01:08 AM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:59:10 -0600, Karen Chuplis wrote:

There is a kitty being fostered with The Cat House of Lincoln NE who needs a
special loving forever home. He is a survivor named Scooter. He is a VERY
handsome black cat 2 to 3 years old, FeLV and FIV negative. He was found
living under a shed in an alleyway and had the front of both his back feet
cut off. He gets around very well and is developing callouses on the end of
his legs. Scooter survived something horrible and yet is loving and likes
other cats and needs to be spoiled and pampered the rest of his life. If you
know anyone in the area who would be an outstanding slave to such a special
cat please tell them about Scooter.

http://www.thecathouse.org/meetcats/...x.html#scooter

We shall purr every day that Scooter finds a loving home. I wonder if he
got caught in a trap? Guess we will never know. MLB
Old January 20th 05, 05:17 AM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , "Monique Y.

On 2005-01-20, jmcquown penned:

Oh man, this makes me cry! Who could do such a thing to a cat?! I
sure
wish I could help out. This post requires a TW. Brave little Scooter,
pray he gets a forever home.

I was thinking that, too. But it's possible that this cat got into an
accident somehow ... I suppose ...

Either way, poor kitty, and brave kitty!

He really is touching and deserves a break!
Old January 20th 05, 07:45 AM
Krista

Karen Chuplis wrote:
There is a kitty being fostered with The Cat House of Lincoln NE who

needs a
special loving forever home.

(snipped)

We are very far from Nebraska, but we are sending out mighty purrs that
Scooter finds a forever home, where he will be loved all his life.
------
Krista

Old January 21st 05, 12:17 PM
Jean Hobbs

What a bad day, 1st to hear about the tortured kitten here, and now hearing
of Scooter,the people who do these things need putting out of their misery,
because they certainly do not deserve to live on this earth, I wish I could
look after them all, The CATS of course,* not* the ratbags. Jean.P.