A Kissamouse Pawty

Old December 21st 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default A Kissamouse Pawty

On Dec 20, 4:41*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
On Dec 19, 9:31 pm, Tabitha Fluffytail

All ub mine family all agree dat da Community needz a Kissamouse Pawty.
Dere has been much sadness and bad news lately, and a Kissmouse Pawty
would allow all of ussez to relax and unwind and celebrate all da gud
friends and fambly we'z gots here.

So, mine handsome wink Mosey an me would like to infite da Community to
a Kissamouse Pawty at our house on da lake on Kissamouse Eve. Efurryone
is invited, kitties, doggies, and any offur critters dat might like to
join usses. We can celebrate da lufing families we got, and da
supportive Community, and comfort each offur in our recent losses an
reverses.

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

Tabitha Fluffytail Waterman
A Kissamouse Pardee sowndz grayt! *Fangu Tabitha an Mosey; weez will
definitlee be der! *Wud yu lyke us tu bring sumfin?

DaRennieKidz an fosterkitties

We r sew gwad yew will be heer wiff usses. *Jest bring yerownselfs
Ware warm stuff cuz wez gunna play inna snow...

Mosey smiles at Tabifa..'diz iz gonna be sew mutch fun, innit?'
Im gonna go owtsyde n *finnish puttin up da lites, dere'z not minny moar.

Old December 21st 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

On Dec 20, 2:34 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
angelvinvin...:

This sounds like lots of fun Tabitha. I'll try and be there. Ize gonna
go
through the piles of stuff on the puter and see if I can find the
Kissamouse
carols sheets Ize have saved and post them here for a Kissamouse
singalong
if weze want.

Puddi Cat
(looking forward to the festivities)
--

Hihi Puddi Cat!!

Meowmie aksed us tu let yu node dat sheez got sum uv da Kissamouse
songz on da rpcc website, in kays yu kant find dem on da puter.

DaRennieKidz

I saw dem dere n ulso thuh story uff the furst Kissamouse. Cood yew axe
yer
Meowmie iffen sum kitty cood tell that nise story? I jest wuv et.
We r sew gwad yoo will be coming to thuh pawty.

Mosey

Yu meen yu want wun uv us RennieKidz tu tell da storee?

Wud one uff yew wike tew do dat? I wuz tryin to fink uff hoo cood.
Dat wud be great, iffen ya wanna. Tayke a vote n see wat yew wanna doo.

Mosey

Old December 21st 08, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

On Dec 20, 4:41 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" ...
[...]

Da howse is covered wif em...lotz n lotz. Et's gonna be bootiful.
Den tewmorrow we kan dexorate da tree iffen yew wanna.
Awl dat stuff iz in da actic.-

Play inna snow? Weez neffur dun dat befor, but it sowndz lyke fun!

Yew will luv et. we gots tiny mittens yew kan wear.

Weed luv tu help dekorayt da tree! Weez ownlee had wun tree sins weez
wur liddle babycatz Oz: datz cuz sum liddle spit naymed Voodoo
klimbed up da tree an tipped it offur. Meowmie an daddee hazznt had a
tree sins

Oz fur DaRennieKidz

Fangu furry mutch Oz
We wud luv tew hab yews help usses dexorate da huge twee.
Et iz awl set up in da livingroom.
Dis will bee our furst twee n we gots lotsa bootiful ornimints tew hang
onnit n lites, but no tinsel. We gots tinsle garland anna bootiful Angel
for Tabifa tew put on da top. Iz VooDoo still wiff yew?
Iffen he iz, he iz invited tew but he kant go innywheer neer da twee.
We'll mayke sum nise quick fuds n hab lotza fun doin dis...
Den, if yer still heer wen et gits dark, wich iz urly, yew kan see da
owtside lites

Mosey & Tabitha

Hoomin note
Right now in Washingtoona, we're having a massive blizzard with wind and I'm
hoping we won't lose power..this is nuts. They say it's the coldest 2 weeks
since 1990. I hope this post gets thru. Did you guys get your Kissamouse
card?
Hitting send and crossing fingers
Auntie Kyla

Old December 21st 08, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default LL is coming tew our Kissamouse Pawty

We hab Diplocats among usses so we inbited Lovable Louise, whois da
Pressidentz of Catmerica anna hur accepted.

LL, will yew bee attenting our Diplocat's Kissamouse Pawty onna
Kissamouse Eve?

Yes.

Gud, it starts about 3 pea em.

Mosey and Tabitha Fluffytail
Diplocats to Thuh Moon

No!

Booker = Diplocat 2 Moon.
Mosey = Diplocat 2 Catnada.
Tabitha not diplocat.

"Lovable Louise"

I gnu dat, I wuz kidding
Mosey
[smurkles] Tabitha glares at Mosey and then starts waffing.
Wunner iffen we kan git hurself inna snowbawl fite?

Old December 21st 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 20, 11:03*pm, Lucy wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 19, 9:31 pm, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
All ub mine family all agree dat da Community needz a Kissamouse Pawty..
Dere has been much sadness and bad news lately, and a Kissmouse Pawty
would allow all of ussez to relax and unwind and celebrate all da gud
friends and fambly we'z gots here.

So, mine handsome wink Mosey an me would like to infite da Community to
a Kissamouse Pawty at our house on da lake on Kissamouse Eve. Efurryone
is invited, kitties, doggies, and any offur critters dat might like to
join usses. We can celebrate da lufing families we got, and da
supportive Community, and comfort each offur in our recent losses an
reverses.

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

Tabitha Fluffytail Waterman

A Kissamouse Pardee sowndz grayt! *Fangu Tabitha an Mosey; weez will
definitlee be der! *Wud yu lyke us tu bring sumfin?

DaRennieKidz an fosterkitties

Are mew Renniecats all okae? We kant emayle mew because yur emayle is full.

Lucy- Hide quoted text -

Datz furry stranj! Ar yu sendin it tu owr gmayl or rogers address?

Weez all fyne; fangu fur askin.

DaRennieKidz
Old December 21st 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 21, 1:09*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Ize wud be happee tu tell da storee, unless sumkitty else wantz tu
dude it. Jist let mineself node.

Oz
Old December 21st 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 21, 1:43*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
On Dec 20, 4:41 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" ...

[...]

[Oz chuklz] Yes, mine bruffer Voodoo is still wif us. Ize dont fink
yu need tu wurree abowt him arownd da tree. Weez thurteen now, an Ize
fink heez a liddle owld fur klimbin Kissamouse treez. Dis iz gonna
be so mutch fun!

Oz

Hoomin note
Right now in Washingtoona, we're having a massive blizzard with wind and I'm
hoping we won't lose power..this is nuts. *They say it's the coldest 2 weeks
since 1990. *I hope this post gets thru. *Did you guys get your Kissamouse
card?
Hitting send and crossing fingers
Auntie Kyla- Hide quoted text -

Old December 21st 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

On Dec 21, 1:09 am, "Mosey =^..^=" :
On Dec 20, 2:34 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

[...]

Oz, we wud wuv tew hab yew tell da story, fangu.

Luvs
Mosey and Tabitha

Old December 21st 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Decorating the Tree for A Kissamouse Pawty

On Dec 21, 1:43 am, "Mosey =^..^=" On Dec 20, 4:41 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
[...]

onnit n lites, but no tinsel. We gots tinsle garland anna bootiful Cat
Angel
for Tabifa tew put on da top. Iz VooDoo still wiff yew?
Iffen he iz, he iz invited tew but he kant go innywheer neer da twee.
We'll mayke sum nise quick fuds n hab lotza fun doin dis...
Den, if yer still heer wen et gits dark, wich iz urly, yew kan see da
owtside lites

Mosey & Tabitha

[Oz chuklz] Yes, mine bruffer Voodoo is still wif us. Ize dont fink
yu need tu wurree abowt him arownd da tree. Weez thurteen now, an Ize
fink heez a liddle owld fur klimbin Kissamouse treez. Dis iz gonna
be so mutch fun!
Oz

Umkay den Yew r nebber tew old fur a Kissamouse twee. Well, port over,
we iz startin to git fings reddy. Duz anny kitty in yer famlee play da
piano? We gots a bootiful piano.

Mosey

Old December 21st 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Tabitha and Mosey have gotten all the bootiful ornaments from the attic and
are sitting on the floor, going thru them. They both have speshul ornaments
from their kittenhood, and they r both tearing up at the memories.
Mosey hands Tabitha a beautifuly wrapped box, with a red ribbon, and she
unties the ribbon and loooks in the box and gasps. Inside is a collection
of wooden ornaments, each wif painted pixtures uff hur brothers n sisters
on it. There is one special ornament, of her beloved sister Cleo, and
Tabitha lovingly puts her paws on it and starts to cry. "I miss you Cleo"
she whispers
She holds the one of her missing brother Sammy and weeps harder. Come hoam
Sammy, she whispers to the ornament, we love you and miss you."
'Don't cry sweetie', says Mosey, "I had these specially made for you by the
local Beavers. The one with Cleo on it will go on the top, right under the
Kitty Angel."
He gives Tabitha a smurgle. "Fangu my sweet Mosey, these r bootiful. Yew r
sew sweet".
Mosey looks at one ornament of his Unkl Mutt, hoo went to the Bridge last
yeer, right before Kissamouse, and left him diz bootiful hoam in hiz will
wiff lotsa toonas, fur wen he got winked, and Mosey begins to weep too,
remembering hiz special Unkl hoo was so nice to him. There iz an ornament
of their wedwink, and other pretty ones tew.
Umkay, will yew help me untangle theeze lites? asks Mosey
Sure, says Tabitha, but no hurries, we gots help comin....
I made sum nip cookies n other goodies wile yew wur napping