Purrs for Hermes (RB)

Old March 23rd 09, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

Default Purrs for Hermes (RB)

"BfloPolska" wrote in message
I received the sad news the other day that my friend Olive's cat
Hermes got out and hit by a car. She and her family are horrified and
deeply grieved.

Prayers for Hermes and his family, may they find peace soon.
Karla

Old March 24th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

I received the sad news the other day that my friend Olive's cat
Hermes got out and hit by a car. She and her family are horrified and
deeply grieved.

He was a young and handsome fellow, no more than two or three years
old. Friendly as it gets; he liked the lady cats in the home, and the
two-legged ladies, and was quite proud to strut his stuff for me when
I would visit. One of Olive's boarders has an aide who comes to take
care of him each day, and the cat accidentally got out when the aide
was escorting the gentleman to the doctor. Olive was unable to stop
it; she herself has a bad hip that is due for replacement surgery in
two months, and she couldn't get Hermes back in time to keep him from
darting into a busy city street. And I'm sad for my friend. It's the
first time I'd ever heard her say that God is not merciful. Olive is
about as poor as it gets, but in her faith she had always been so
rich.

It was she and her daughter, who gave me my dear Stosh. I can give her
nothing but prayer. Please offer a few for her and handsome Hermes.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old March 24th 09, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AlisonT

How horrible. That is my worst nightmare. Purrs for Olive and for
Hermes.
Old March 24th 09, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"BfloPolska" wrote in message
I received the sad news the other day that my friend Olive's cat
Hermes got out and hit by a car. She and her family are horrified and
deeply grieved.

Blessed be,
Baha

Bright Blessings in return. And purrs for Hermes and for his family and
friends.

Jill

Old March 24th 09, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Mar 24, 10:55*am, BfloPolska wrote:
[...]

Blessings on you for being such a compassionate friend. It is hard to
accept that they are gone but our friends go on an adventure that we
cannot know or cannot know yet. Olive may very well see young Hermes
again and they will both rejoice.

--
Will in New Haven
Old March 24th 09, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

BfloPolska wrote:

I received the sad news the other day that my friend Olive's cat
Hermes got out and hit by a car. She and her family are horrified and
deeply grieved.

That's really sad! I'm sorry for your friends and for poor Hermes.

Purrs,

--
Joyce ^..^

Old March 24th 09, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"BfloPolska" wrote in message
I received the sad news the other day that my friend Olive's cat
Hermes got out and hit by a car. She and her family are horrified and
deeply grieved.

Purrs and gentle thoughts from all of us to all who are friends and
relatives of Master Hermes.

Pam S.

Old March 25th 09, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"BfloPolska" ...
[...]

This seems to be such a sad day Purrs for Hermes trip to The Bridge, and
prayers for Olive and her daughter's broken hearts.
I have a deep faith myself, but some things, I just can't understand either.
Love
Kyla

Old March 25th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

You the four hardest words to say and mean, at least to me are, "Thy Will,
Not mine". Purrs for these people and the pain they are feeling now.

"BfloPolska" ...