Has Anyone Gotten A Rash/Suspect KittyLitter?

Old March 16th 13, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
KittyLove

Default Has Anyone Gotten A Rash/Suspect KittyLitter?

Has anyone recently developed a skin rash; perhaps, first starting, especially on their hands?

This started less than a month ago with a rash that started on one finger, then spread to my hands, but has shown up a few other places.

I use Paws and claws Scoopable.and have for a couple years.

There are other reason why i suspect the kitty litter, but are vague, so i willnot mention it now.

I am calling the company to consider something of a zoophily nature, because this rash is like no other. I am trying to find out from where the mixture comes.

I am finally going to have to go to a doctor, because nothing normal works on it that is why i suspect zoophily. She will need any info i can get, or so i suspect.

Old March 16th 13, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
KittyLove

On Friday, March 15, 2013 7:27:16 PM UTC-4, KittyLove wrote:
Has anyone recently developed a skin rash; perhaps, first starting, especially on their hands? This started less than a month ago with a rash that started on one finger, then spread to my hands, but has shown up a few other places. I use Paws and claws Scoopable.and have for a couple years. There are other reason why i suspect the kitty litter, but are vague, so i willnot mention it now. I am calling the company to consider something of a zoophily nature, because this rash is like no other. I am trying to find out from where the mixture comes. I am finally going to have to go to a doctor, because nothing normal works on it that is why i suspect zoophily. She will need any info i can get, or so i suspect.

or

has anyone heard of kitty litter recalls or Kitty feed
Old March 16th 13, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"KittyLove" wrote in message

Has anyone recently developed a skin rash; perhaps, first starting,
especially on their hands?

This started less than a month ago with a rash that started on one finger,
then spread to my hands, but has shown up a few other places.

I use Paws and claws Scoopable.and have for a couple years.

There are other reason why i suspect the kitty litter, but are vague, so i
willnot mention it now.

I am calling the company to consider something of a zoophily nature, because
this rash is like no other. I am trying to find out from where the mixture
comes.

I am finally going to have to go to a doctor, because nothing normal works
on it that is why i suspect zoophily. She will need any info i can get, or
so i suspect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't answer your question. However, wouldn't it be logical to first stop
using this kitty litter and try another brand? If the allergy disappears,
you *may* have your answer.

MaryL

Old March 16th 13, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

You should see the doctor. I had a red rash on my ankle a couple of
months ago which the doctor said was cellulitis. She prescribed an
antibiotic which cleared it up. Cellulitis can get into the blood and be
serious.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old March 17th 13, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

KittyLove wrote: [who cares]

**** off and die.

Old March 24th 13, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message

"KittyLove" wrote in message

[...]

Whenever I see a post it alerts me to the fact that I killfiled the
original poster. I rarely do this so there must have been a reason.

Old March 24th 13, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"MaryL" wrote in message

"KittyLove" wrote in message

Has anyone recently developed a skin rash; perhaps, first starting,
especially on their hands?

(snippage)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't answer your question. However, wouldn't it be logical to first
stop using this kitty litter and try another brand? If the allergy
disappears, you *may* have your answer.

MaryL

Whenever I see a post it alerts me to the fact that I killfiled the
original poster. I rarely do this so there must have been a reason.

Troll alert!

Lentil Soup

1 lb. lentils
4 cups (1 quart) chicken stock
Old March 24th 13, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Lentil Soup (WAS: Has Anyone Gotten A Rash/Suspect KittyLitter?)

"KittyLove" wrote in message

Has anyone recently developed a skin rash; perhaps, first starting,
especially on their hands?

Remember when we used to post recipes when trolls came around? Perfect
timing! It is pouring down rain here and a little chilly so it's good
weather for Troll Soup!

Actually, I've got lentil soup simmering on the stove. I had some
Portuguese linguica which I sliced into coins and added to the soup. I
also added frozen chopped spinach because I like greens along with the
lentils. You could make this a vegetarian soup by using vegetable stock
rather than chicken stock and not adding any meat. But a troll is an
essential ingredient! LOL

I baked a pan of cornbread which goes really well with a hot bowl of
lentil soup.

Jill
Old March 24th 13, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"MaryL" wrote in message

"KittyLove" wrote in message

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~
I must admit that I was suspicious of this message, even though I responded.

MaryL

Old March 24th 13, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

"KittyLove" wrote in message

Has anyone recently developed a skin rash; perhaps, first starting,
especially on their hands?

Remember when we used to post recipes when trolls came around? Perfect
timing! It is pouring down rain here and a little chilly so it's good
weather for Troll Soup!

Actually, I've got lentil soup simmering on the stove. I had some
Portuguese linguica which I sliced into coins and added to the soup. I
also added frozen chopped spinach because I like greens along with the
lentils. You could make this a vegetarian soup by using vegetable stock
rather than chicken stock and not adding any meat. But a troll is an
essential ingredient! LOL

I baked a pan of cornbread which goes really well with a hot bowl of
lentil soup.

Jill

~~~~~~~~~
This sounds great. You might find me as an unexpected "drop-in" if we were
neighbors. On the other hand, I would prefer mine without the troll.

MaryL