Bridge purrs request

Old January 25th 12, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kraut / Larry Stark

Default Bridge purrs request

Bridge purrs request

Sent one of my elderly longtime strays that I have fed for a couple
years on final journey yesterday. He was one that never wanted to be
touched or approached but the last couple days he laid by door and did
not want to eat nor did he run when I went to touch him. He even let
me pick him up and put in carrier. Took him in and they recommended
letting him go. :-(

I have been loosing to many of my buddies lately and it is getting
harder and harder.
Old January 25th 12, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

what a wonderful thing you do to help them with this most difficult of
decisions, i am sure all that is holy will reward you for being for them
when noone else is, Lee

Old January 25th 12, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dberrycat

On Jan 25, 11:42*am, kraut / larry stark wrote:
Bridge purrs request

Sent one of my elderly longtime strays that I have fed for a couple
years on final journey yesterday. He was one that never wanted to be
touched or approached but the last couple days he laid by door and did
not want to eat nor did he run when I went to touch him. He even let
me pick him up and put in carrier. Took him in and they recommended
letting him go. :-(

I have been loosing to many of my buddies lately and it is getting
harder and harder.

I am sorry to hear that your friend crossed the bridge. Bless you for
helping
him with a pain free passing. Purrs that he has crossed the bridge
and
is with other kitty friends now. Purrs for you to heal from his
loss.

Debbie
Old January 25th 12, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 1/25/2012 10:42 AM, kraut / larry stark wrote:
Bridge purrs request

Sent one of my elderly longtime strays that I have fed for a couple
years on final journey yesterday. He was one that never wanted to be
touched or approached but the last couple days he laid by door and did
not want to eat nor did he run when I went to touch him. He even let
me pick him up and put in carrier. Took him in and they recommended
letting him go. :-(

I have been loosing to many of my buddies lately and it is getting
harder and harder.

Oh {{{{{Larry}}}}} I'm so, so sorry. Gentle purrs are coming to help
ease your breaking heart and a candle will be lit tonight to help the
little lost one on his way to the 'Bridge.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old January 25th 12, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Jan 25, 11:42*am, kraut / larry stark wrote:
Bridge purrs request

Sent one of my elderly longtime strays that I have fed for a couple
years on final journey yesterday. He was one that never wanted to be
touched or approached but the last couple days he laid by door and did
not want to eat nor did he run when I went to touch him. He even let
me pick him up and put in carrier. Took him in and they recommended
letting him go. :-(

I have been loosing to many of my buddies lately and it is getting
harder and harder.

So sorry to hear that. It is very kind of you to take care of the
strays
for so long. It is hard to let a cat go. But I hope you find comfort
in
knowing that he is not suffering anymore.

Old January 26th 12, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 1/25/2012 11:42 AM, kraut / larry stark wrote:
Bridge purrs request

Sent one of my elderly longtime strays that I have fed for a couple
years on final journey yesterday. He was one that never wanted to be
touched or approached but the last couple days he laid by door and did
not want to eat nor did he run when I went to touch him. He even let
me pick him up and put in carrier. Took him in and they recommended
letting him go. :-(

I have been loosing to many of my buddies lately and it is getting
harder and harder.

Purrs on the way.

Ann
Old January 27th 12, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
KittyLove

On Jan 25, 11:42*am, kraut / larry stark wrote:
Bridge purrs request

Sent one of my elderly longtime strays that I have fed for a couple
years on final journey yesterday. He was one that never wanted to be
touched or approached but the last couple days he laid by door and did
not want to eat nor did he run when I went to touch him. He even let
me pick him up and put in carrier. Took him in and they recommended
letting him go. :-(

I have been loosing to many of my buddies lately and it is getting
harder and harder.

.. . . iam also having a lot of trouble: i wander around wondering if
itis in the kitty litter, the feed or what. Then again i suspect itis
the weather. Whatever itis, itis mean. I medicate all i can, but many
fight madly and dangerously, so i cannot always do entirely what
should be done to satisfy this blight that has attacked us. I havenot
lost any sweethearts, YET, but i suspect i may get myself "lost" if
this doesnot let up.

Hang in there and try giving them more different kinds of food and
treats, which are actually vitamins; especially the fish oils found at
Wal-Mart in the Vitamin area. I Spray them in the face with
antifungal; such as: Tinactin which helps a lot, and Listerine as up
the nose as you can get it (they get SORE MOUTH also, so watch for
that). . . I spray the litter boxes with Tinactin also and general
disinfect stuff from Dollar General that is real inexpensive . . . all
i can say at this point, with tears in my eyes, is hang in there and
use your imagination to save their little lives . . .

I was having panic attacks over this, and had to get hold, so please
be careful, and, NO, youarenot having a heart attack . . .

Bible truths: Truth will set you free John 8:32