Dave G in USA - purrs needed.

Old October 31st 03, 12:46 PM
lewe

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
I am forwarding this message on from Dave Gerecke, as he's too busy to

post
right now.

If you could meet up with him, even for a few minutes, he'd be delighted.
But even if you can't, purrs for his father to come through the surgery

with
flying colours and for a safe trip for Dave would be very welcome.

He will try to check his e-mail from time to time, but is unlikely to have
access to the group while he's in the States.

Dave's message follows
Yowie

I will be traveling from Melbourne to St Louis on the 3rd of Nov.
My father is having cardiac surgery on Wednesday.
Time will be short at the stop overs but anyone is welcome to wave or
have photos taken
dave

purrs for trip and surgery!
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old October 31st 03, 09:03 PM
polonca12000

Thanks for letting us know, Vicky.
Lots of purrs and best wishes for Dave to travel safely and for his father's
surgery to be a success,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
I am forwarding this message on from Dave Gerecke, as he's too busy to

post
right now.

If you could meet up with him, even for a few minutes, he'd be delighted.
But even if you can't, purrs for his father to come through the surgery

with
flying colours and for a safe trip for Dave would be very welcome.

snip

Old October 31st 03, 10:00 PM
Takayuki

"Yowie" wrote:
I am forwarding this message on from Dave Gerecke, as he's too busy to post
right now.

You're not busy?

Dave's message follows
Yowie

I will be traveling from Melbourne to St Louis on the 3rd of Nov.
My father is having cardiac surgery on Wednesday.
Time will be short at the stop overs but anyone is welcome to wave or
have photos taken
dave

Purrs that Dave's dad's surgery is a success!

Old October 31st 03, 10:25 PM
Yowie

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Yowie" wrote:
I am forwarding this message on from Dave Gerecke, as he's too busy to

post
right now.

You're not busy?

I am, but my RPCA addiction is obviously stronger than Dave's. Here I sit on
the morning of my weddign day, posting messages :-)

Besides, Dave & his Dad need purrs. And thats important enough to take a
break from panicking about the wedding.

Yowie

Old October 31st 03, 11:03 PM
Jean H

Purrs and prayers for your Dad to come safely through
his op; also for your safe trip to L.A. Jean P
"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

Plans are below.
12:55 PM Depart Melbourne on United Airlines flight UA816
Economy class
Terminal: International Terminal
Stopover: Sydney
Aircraft: Boeing 747 400
Flying time: 16HR 45MIN
Airline Reference: W5KKPU

10:40 AM Arrive in Los Angeles
Terminal: Terminal 6

1:00 PM Depart Los Angeles on United Airlines flight UA128
Economy class
Terminal: Terminal 7
Aircraft: Airbus A319
Flying time: 04HR 03MIN
Airline Reference: W5KKPU

7:03 PM Arrive in Chicago Ohare
Terminal: Terminal 1

7:50 PM Depart Chicago Ohare on United Airlines flight UA1433
Economy class
Terminal: Terminal 1
Aircraft: Boeing 737 500
Flying time: 01HR 22MIN
Airline Reference: W5KKPU

9:12 PM Arrive in St Louis Intl
Terminal: Main Terminal

Old October 31st 03, 11:43 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Yowie"
wrote:

I am forwarding this message on from Dave Gerecke, as he's too busy to post

right now.

Purrs for safe flights, and his father's surgery.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.
Old November 1st 03, 06:41 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Yowie"
wrote:

Besides, Dave & his Dad need purrs. And thats important enough to take a break

from panicking about the wedding.

Yowie

Hope the distraction worked.

Old November 2nd 03, 09:08 PM
Yowie

"SUQKRT" wrote in message

In article , "Yowie"
wrote:

Besides, Dave & his Dad need purrs. And thats important enough to take a

break
from panicking about the wedding.

Yowie

Hope the distraction worked.

Truth be told, I had the really nerve racking day on Friday, tears were
shed, curses were laid and Joel is damn lucky he didn't go to his wedding
with a broken arm or worse. All was forgiven later of course :-)

Yes, I'm going to write it all up - but at the moment I'm just trying to get
the 42 photos from my camera up on the web. I don't really care where at
this point, Yahell or Angelfire or wherever, just SOMEWHERE so a few people
can get a first glimpse, and my PC and my connection are absolutely not
cooperating. ARGH!

Yowie

Old November 2nd 03, 10:33 PM
polonca12000

I'm so sorry you are having trouble posting your pics. Maybe you can try
again later or the next day.
Calming purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snipat the moment I'm just trying to get