Mom has a tuna place!

Old September 22nd 03, 06:07 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Tabitha kitten had some very interesting things
to say about Mom has a tuna place!:

Hooray! That means that my brofur Sammy and I can do the Kitten Happy
Dance! Our purrpaw says we do a furry cute Kitten Happy Dance.

[Felix's Mom here. Wish I could see that, Tabitha. I'm sure you and
Sammy do an adorable dance. :-)]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old September 22nd 03, 06:28 PM
Tabitha kitten

[Felix's Mom here. Wish I could see that, Tabitha. I'm sure you and
Sammy do an adorable dance. :-)]

Our purrpaw says between my fluffy black fur, Sammy's pretty orange
coat, and our "kittenish exuberance" (whatefur that is), we'z quite an
entertaining sight.

All I know is that I like to shake my fluffy butt and boogie my body!

Tabitha

Old September 25th 03, 01:23 PM
Carol

Seanette Blaylock wrote in message . ..
She starts training a week from Monday. She explained to me that
she'll be answering phones and telling people with computer problems
what to do to fix them. I guess that's good. :-)

Thanks for all the purrs and so on, everyone!

Felix, concentrating his "find tuna place" efforts on his Dad now

whoo hoo!
Tophat and the crew
Old September 27th 03, 02:41 AM
Gabrielle

Yay! We will purrrrr dat yewr paw findz a tuna plaz tew sew yew kin bee
rollin in tunaz!

Laura & Ralph
with Jabbit at a distance

Old October 21st 03, 10:18 AM
Miss Violette

this is wonderful news, Miss Violette, who is glad to see a nice person get
one of those positions