OT - but purrs and prayers needed

Old June 14th 04, 05:55 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "lewe"
wrote:

| May I request some purrs and prayers for his well-being, or if it is
his
| time to go, that he goes peacefully and with no pain. Thank you very
much.
| Jazz's mama Lydia

Lots of purrs for you all.
Hoping things will work out as good as possible under the circumstances.
Best wishes
Lena
--
lewe

More purrs sent for the best outcome.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old June 14th 04, 05:55 PM
SUQKRT

Old June 14th 04, 05:55 PM
SUQKRT

Old June 15th 04, 11:56 PM
Susan M

Lydia:

I've been thinking of your brother but realized I didn't post so you'd know
that I was sending my thoughts your way. Please let us know how he is
doing.

Susan M
Otis and chester

"lrulan" wrote in message
My brother, who is still in the Philippines, was found by his maid in his
bedroom this morning, unable to move or talk. He was transferred to a
hospital where he is now able to talk a little bit but still can't get up
out of the bed. He is refusing all help, they do have an IV going but he

is
not eating or talking much. They still don't know what is wrong with him

but
we suspect a small vascular accident (a small stroke?).
My sister and I are planning to fly back there to help arrange things for
him, or to give him closure, whichever happens. We no longer have

relatives
there who can care for him but he has friends and we can arrange to have
someone care for him on a daily basis if need be. We cannot bring him to

the
US with us.
May I request some purrs and prayers for his well-being, or if it is his
time to go, that he goes peacefully and with no pain. Thank you very much.
Jazz's mama Lydia

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old June 16th 04, 01:30 AM
Annie Wxill

"lrulan" wrote in message
My brother, who is still in the Philippines, was found by his maid in

his
bedroom this morning, unable to move or talk. ...May I request some

purrs and prayers for his well-being, or if it is his
time to go, that he goes peacefully and with no pain. Thank you very

much.
Jazz's mama Lydia

Goodness, what a terrible thing.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Have a safe trip.
Annie

Old June 16th 04, 01:30 AM
Annie Wxill

"lrulan" wrote in message
My brother, who is still in the Philippines, was found by his maid in

his
bedroom this morning, unable to move or talk. ...May I request some

purrs and prayers for his well-being, or if it is his
time to go, that he goes peacefully and with no pain. Thank you very

much.
Jazz's mama Lydia

Goodness, what a terrible thing.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Have a safe trip.
Annie

Purrs and prayers Hans Schrøder Cat anecdotes 58 December 17th 03 04:49 AM
Emergency purrs urgently needed Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 33 November 1st 03 01:10 AM
prayers needed Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 09:30 AM
Purrs and prayers Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 7 September 14th 03 05:34 PM