REMEMBERING TIFFY

Old February 7th 09, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Flippy[_4_]

Default REMEMBERING TIFFY

REMEMBERING TIFFY

Two years ago we lost our sweet Tiffy. We still miss her very much and think
of her every day.

She was a little clown in a cat-suit! She could always make us laugh with
her silly antics and lovable personality. Everyone who met her fell in love
with her instantly.

This is one of the stories that I remember so well. Once I had to take her
to the clinic in town and had to go by public transport. I used a black
fabric cat-carrier and Tiffy stood out brilliantly with her long, white fur.
After catching bus, then tram, then another tram, 90 minutes later we
arrived at the clinic. She sat so quietly in her carrier and totally
mesmerized everyone who noticed her. People gathered around to admire her
and exclaim that she was the most beautiful cat they had ever seen! One lady
even asked if she could have one of Tiffy's kittens. She was disappointed
when I told her that Tiffy was spayed. LOL

After visiting the clinic I caught a taxi and went to meet up with Mia at
Melbourne Museum where she works. I think that Tiffy was the first cat to
ever visit the Museum! As usual, staff and visitors gathered around the
carrier to admire Tiffy. She was such a good girl to sit quietly in her
carrier and allow everyone to pat her.

I really miss that sweet little girl. I just wish that we had had more time
with her. Three and a half years was NOT long enough.

Each day I whisper to her "I Love You, Tiffy". I hope she knows how much she
was loved and adored. "Rest In Peace, darling girl."

Please give each of your kitties a kiss for me, and treasure the moments
that you have with them. They are never with us long enough.

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Tribute to Tiffy: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/tiffany.html

Old February 7th 09, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Flippy" wrote in message
. au...
[...]

Never. Purrs to all who loved her.

Old February 7th 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Feb 6, 8:35*pm, "Flippy" wrote:
[...]

What a lovely tribute page you made for your wonderful cat.
You were fortunate to find her and she was fortunate to find you.

--
Will in New Haven

Old February 7th 09, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Flippy wrote:
[...]

It never is long enough! Lucy is getting kisses and purring up a storm
for all...

--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew
Old February 7th 09, 09:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

"Lucys Mom" wrote in message
Flippy wrote:
[...]

I have given Fluffy a kiss for Tiffy, because I sometimes think of her when
I look at Fluffy. Persians are so beautiful you just want to sit and look
at them.

Purrs and hugs,

Bev

Old February 7th 09, 12:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

"Flippy" wrote in message
. au...

Please give each of your kitties a kiss for me, and treasure the moments
that you have with them. They are never with us long enough.

Always. And I raise a glass to Tiffy

Old February 7th 09, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

aw, I remember Tiffy, too. I didn't realize she was with you for such a
short time. She's happy and not suffering at the RB, so at least that's a
comforting thought for you and Mia.
God bless.

Lily & her mama

"Flippy" wrote in message
[...]

from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Sad News - Tiffy is gone. Flippy Cat anecdotes 41 February 9th 07 11:00 PM
Candles for Tiffy Yowie Cat anecdotes 0 February 6th 07 07:27 AM
New pictures of Tiffy - July 17, 2005 Flippy Cat anecdotes 4 July 17th 05 05:06 PM
Tiffy Update Flippy Cat anecdotes 25 May 26th 05 12:05 PM
Please purr for Tiffy. Flippy Cat anecdotes 44 January 11th 05 01:03 PM