Capt. Midnight's DOC Party

Old September 2nd 03, 03:00 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, Spike & Stormy!

Happy Happy Purrday, Capt. Midnight! We brot sum Catifornia Dungeness

crabbies
an sum Napa Valley nip wine.

Um, what are Dungeness Crabs? Are they good to eat with melted butter? Are
they big?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old September 2nd 03, 02:26 PM
Stinky

Anneywun wif a bidenuf tayle tu pin it on!!!! Wait, Ize seez wun now......

P.C.

Old September 2nd 03, 09:38 PM
Beverly Orel

Shur we'll haff mewsick! Mye frend Bruce jus happinz tu be free (yew kno,
heze got dat turrifick E-Street Band!) an dare ar sum gest artists I'm
tawkin to --Vince, Garth, Patty, Reba, an uh few offurs. Get owt doze
dancin shoes!

Samantha

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Happy Purrrrrrrrrrrday Capt. Midnight! Ten yeers owld--WOW! Dat's
turrifick, mye DOC frend. I wud be deelyted tu cum tu yur party.

Fangu, Samantha. Will the band be coming? Meow is planning to dance up a
storm, once mine Winkwink Hobbes gets here.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old September 2nd 03, 09:57 PM
Tabitha kitten

ChildFree23 wrote:
Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!

Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be naps
to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be dancing
(mosh pit optional).

Happy Purrday, Capt Midnight! I've never been to a birthday party
before, So I'd love to come.

I sort of know how to dance, but would like to learn better. My hoomins
have been commenting on how much more graceful I am, now that I've
learned to walk and run like a cat instead of bouncing like a kitten.
Not a bad accomplishment, since I'm only 4 months old! Do you think I'd
be able to learn to dance properly?

I could bring some extra shrimpies and salmon if you'd like.

Tabitha Kitten

Old September 3rd 03, 01:47 AM
ChildFree23

CALLING ALL MEMFURS OF THE TUFTED EARS CLUB! YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED TO MINE
DOC PARTY ON THIS THREAD! DON'T BRING ANYTHING, JUST YOUROWNSELVES! THE
FURNITURE IS YOURS FOR THE CLAWING!

That good enough, Dyna?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

I heowp so...
Day hazunt bin tuutuu tawkitiff...
Azk dem....

Dyna, Prez TEC

Meow, Dyna! Fangu for the mousie kebabs. Will the rest of the TEC be
coming?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

---x;3QQ~~~x;3QQ~~~x;3QQ~~~x;3QQ~~~x;3QQ~~~
x;3QQ~~~x;3QQ~~~x;3QQ~~~x;3QQ~~~x;3QQ~~~---

Dyna, juzt arryfft

Old September 3rd 03, 01:47 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, Boogie!

Fangu for the nip buds. Did you bring any rolling papers?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Happee Purrday, Cap!

I ze brottid youze a furry speyshul gifty...a whole boks of Lizzurds to
chase. when youze catches dem, deyre tayles fall off anna wriggle by
demselfs while da lizzurd runrunruns away. Da trik is not to be

distraykted
by da tayle part.

I also brottid a whole baggy of nip budz dat I swiped frum where meowmie
makes da nip pillows.

Woohoo, we'ze gonna haf a hot time tonite!!

Boogie, the Partying HarpurrCat
"Gabrielle" wrote in message
Happe Purrrday, Captain!
Heerz sum Pouncees
/ / \ / / / \ / \
/ / \/ / \ / \
\// / \/ / \ / \

Now, ware are doze lampshades?

Laura (DOC) & Ralph, ready to celebrate

ChildFree23 wrote:

Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!

Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka!

Teleporters,
helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be

naps
to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of

course,
limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be

dancing
(mosh pit optional).

So let us be the first to wish our black brother HAPPY PURRDAY!

Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten

Please rsvpurr to the newsgroup, or if you don't want to post there,

send an
email to childfree23 at earthlink dot net and I'll be happy to post

for
you!

Meowmie Debby
Hostess With The Mostess

Old September 3rd 03, 01:47 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, Tabitha Kitten! I'ze Lilith Kitten, even though I'ze 2 1/2 years old.

We have the same last name. Do you think we're related?

Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!

Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be

naps
to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be

dancing
(mosh pit optional).

Happy Purrday, Capt Midnight! I've never been to a birthday party
before, So I'd love to come.

You'ze officially invited.

I sort of know how to dance, but would like to learn better. My hoomins
have been commenting on how much more graceful I am, now that I've
learned to walk and run like a cat instead of bouncing like a kitten.
Not a bad accomplishment, since I'm only 4 months old! Do you think I'd
be able to learn to dance properly?

Do you think you can revert back to bouncing? It's a lot more fun at the
party.

I could bring some extra shrimpies and salmon if you'd like.

Shrimpies? Salmon? Yumm!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old September 3rd 03, 03:04 AM

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:18:52 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

Happy happy purrday Capt. Midnight! Here's sum fresh cawt sammon frum
thu Pasifik Northwet for yew, I hopes yew enjoy dem!

))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))))))

Oh, fangu, Charlie Fennel! They sure do smell good. Won't you share some
with me?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Fangu, I'd be delighted!

Charlie Fennel
Old September 3rd 03, 03:31 AM
Adam

CALLING ALL MEMFURS OF THE TUFTED EARS CLUB! YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED TO
MINE
DOC PARTY ON THIS THREAD! DON'T BRING ANYTHING, JUST YOUROWNSELVES! THE
FURNITURE IS YOURS FOR THE CLAWING!

That good enough, Dyna?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

The ground shakes as an impressively large tabby teleports in

aftershock

aftershock

Ize heer!

Allegra, SOC, TCC, VP TEC, etc.
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old September 3rd 03, 09:57 PM
Arlene Stillwell

"ChildFree23" wrote in message hlink.net...
Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!

Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be naps
to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be dancing
(mosh pit optional).

So let us be the first to wish our black brother HAPPY PURRDAY!

Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten

Please rsvpurr to the newsgroup, or if you don't want to post there, send an
email to childfree23 at earthlink dot net and I'll be happy to post for you!

Meowmie Debby
Hostess With The Mostess

Happee Happee DOC Purrday mine luff!!!

Hobbes, wheeling in a giant purrday cake (wif toona frosting)