Welcome kilikini

Old January 19th 05, 02:30 PM
jmcquown

Default Welcome kilikini

I've invited a friend of mine, kilikini, to join us here in RPCA. She just
adopted (rescued, actually) two recently born outdoor kittens and is turning
them into well-cared for indoor kitties. She's having some problems with
her ISP regarding timely posts and replies, but she's going to say hello
when she gets a chance. She's also looking through kitten pics so you can
see their two babies.

Jill

Old January 19th 05, 05:53 PM
Melissa Houle

jmcquown wrote in message
. ..
I've invited a friend of mine, kilikini, to join us here in RPCA. She

just
adopted (rescued, actually) two recently born outdoor kittens and is

turning
them into well-cared for indoor kitties. She's having some problems with
her ISP regarding timely posts and replies, but she's going to say hello
when she gets a chance. She's also looking through kitten pics so you can
see their two babies.

Jill

Welcome Kilikini, whenever your ISP will let you join us. We wanna see the
baby pics!

Melissa

Old January 19th 05, 11:47 PM
Gabey8

I'm using talkaboutpets.com to access newsgroups via a web browser.

RPCA can be accessed hereL

http://talkaboutpets.com/group/rec.pets.cats.anecdotes/

Donna

Old January 19th 05, 11:50 PM
Gabey8

Welcome to the group! )

Donna

Old January 20th 05, 04:33 AM
Sam Nash

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
I've invited a friend of mine, kilikini, to join us here in RPCA. She
just
adopted (rescued, actually) two recently born outdoor kittens and is
turning
them into well-cared for indoor kitties. She's having some problems with
her ISP regarding timely posts and replies, but she's going to say hello
when she gets a chance. She's also looking through kitten pics so you can
see their two babies.

Jill

Welcome kilikini, whenever you can join us.
Sam
owned and operated by Smokey and Mistletoe with help from Scooter (d-pet)

Old January 20th 05, 07:37 AM
Krista

jmcquown wrote:
I've invited a friend of mine, kilikini, to join us here in RPCA.

She just
adopted (rescued, actually) two recently born outdoor kittens and is

turning
them into well-cared for indoor kitties. She's having some problems

with
her ISP regarding timely posts and replies, but she's going to say

hello
when she gets a chance. She's also looking through kitten pics so

you can
see their two babies.

Jill

Welcome to kilikini! I look forward to reading about your kitties when
you can post. If all else fails, there's always google.
------
Krista

Old January 20th 05, 09:11 AM
polonca12000

Welcome! Thank you for taking such good care of the poor kitties.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

. ..

Old January 21st 05, 11:47 AM
kilikini

Gabey8 wrote:
Welcome to the group! )

Donna

Thank you all for your nice words. I'm so frustrated with my news server
being so behind if it wasn't, there would be more timely replies to your
posts.

In any case, the kitties are happy. They are currently sitting on the back
of my couch (good view out of the front window) and are curled up together.

It's so nice to wake up in the morning to a wet nose pressing against yours
and a gentle purr, isn't it?

kili