Has anyone use this kind of litter box?

Old May 17th 05, 03:42 PM
W. Leong

Default Has anyone use this kind of litter box?

I am looking to replace Rusty's 10 year old box which is falling apart.
Saw an ad some years ago on a box which roll back and forth to get the
waste into a drawer for disposal. I am wondering whether the waste
will stick to the inside of the box, and whether litter box liner can be
used on such a box. A picture of such litter box can be seen at
http://tinyurl.com/ad7zo

I am interested in such box as my sore elbow and
shoulder make it uncomfortable for me to scoop the litter.
I want a covered litter box so I don't want the kind with sifting pans.

Anyone has experience, either good or bad on
this kind of litter box?

Winnie

Old May 17th 05, 04:39 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

W. Leong wrote:
I am looking to replace Rusty's 10 year old box which is falling apart.
Saw an ad some years ago on a box which roll back and forth to get the
waste into a drawer for disposal. I am wondering whether the waste
will stick to the inside of the box, and whether litter box liner can be
used on such a box. A picture of such litter box can be seen at
http://tinyurl.com/ad7zo

We used one for a while. It's not too bad. You get a little bit of
litter sticking to the sides, but not too often. The only problem we
ever encountered is that the litter strainer on the inside tends to come
loose every once in a while and can be a bit of a pain to put back together.

Dan