New Adopt a Cat Shirt-Great Message!

Old April 30th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default New Adopt a Cat Shirt-Great Message!

Greetings Everyone! Like most of you, I am concerned about the number
of stray cats and the many cats waiting in cages to be adopted. A
recent volunteer trip to our local shelter left me shocked and saddened
at the statistics. I have started making "Adopt a Cat" shirts, along
with "Adopt a Dog" ones in order to get the word out, and perhaps
inspire someone to help these beautiful creatures. The shirts are
extremely soft and comfortable, and the message is an important one. My
little website is www.liveandhelplive.com Thanks so much for your
time and many hugs to the beautiful cats in your life!

Old April 30th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"AnimalLover" wrote in message
oups.com...
Greetings Everyone! Like most of you, I am concerned about the number
of stray cats and the many cats waiting in cages to be adopted. A
recent volunteer trip to our local shelter left me shocked and saddened
at the statistics. I have started making "Adopt a Cat" shirts, along
with "Adopt a Dog" ones in order to get the word out, and perhaps
inspire someone to help these beautiful creatures. The shirts are
extremely soft and comfortable, and the message is an important one. My
little website is www.liveandhelplive.com Thanks so much for your
time and many hugs to the beautiful cats in your life!

Great idea! Anything that draws attention to adopting cats & dogs and saves
lives is a good thing.

You might want to offer a similar product about spaying & neutering.
Something like this:

"Millions of cats & dogs die in shelters every year. Spay & Neuter your
pets"

Old April 30th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"AnimalLover" wrote in message
oups.com...
Greetings Everyone! Like most of you, I am concerned about the number
of stray cats and the many cats waiting in cages to be adopted. A
recent volunteer trip to our local shelter left me shocked and saddened
at the statistics. I have started making "Adopt a Cat" shirts, along
with "Adopt a Dog" ones in order to get the word out, and perhaps
inspire someone to help these beautiful creatures. The shirts are
extremely soft and comfortable, and the message is an important one. My
little website is www.liveandhelplive.com Thanks so much for your
time and many hugs to the beautiful cats in your life!

Here're are a couple more ideas for T-shirts:

"For every animal that dies in a shelter, someone, somewhere is responsible
for its death"

"Pet ownership has been held as a right, it should be a revocable privilege"

Old May 1st 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Phil P. wrote:
"For every animal that dies in a shelter, someone, somewhere is responsible
for its death"

I like this one.

Old May 1st 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

I love this quote on your web site:

"The great use of life is to spend it for something that outlasts it."

Do you know who wrote or said it?

Old May 4th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Hi There! Thanks so much for the compliment on the quote. I also love
it! How true! I am a huge animal lover and would like to make my
contribution helping these beautiful Dogs and Cats. If I can raise
awareness, even in a small way, then I've been successful. Thanks again
for your compliment and for visiting the site. I truly appreciate it!
(Smile) The author of that quote is William James.