Im Sorry! There's Nothing I can Do - Rated R17 You've been warned!!

Old May 8th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Im Sorry! There's Nothing I can Do - Rated R17 You've been warned!!

I'VE PULLED MY PANTS DOWN

IM LEANING WAY OVER

SHOOTING EVERYBODY THE UGLY

EVERYBODY HERE CAN KISS MY BIG BLACK ASS
PUCKER UP AND KISS MY ****IN ROSEBUD

I WILL ANSWER TO GOD FOR THIS, I DON'T THINK HE MINDS

KISS MY MUTHER****IN ASS YOU ASSHOLE SHALLOW ASS SHALLOW HAL
BACKSLIDDEN TWO TIMING NO CHURCH ATTENDING NON BIBLE READING THICK
SKULLED CHILD MOLESTING *******S YOU ALL ARE

DORE INCLUDED!!!! YOU TOO BABY CAKES, PUCKER UP SWEETHEART

KISS DADDY'S BEHIND

EVERYBODY KISS MY BIG BLACK STUFF

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

IF THEY KICK ME OFF OF USENET! IT WAS WELL WORTH IT! WOO!

NUN LUSTING WHINING BITCHING MOANING CLOUDS WITHOUT RAIN
POPEE TALKING NON HAIRCUT BALD ASS NUT SHAVING ****IN FREAKS THAT YOU
ARE

KISS MY BIG BLACK HAIRY ASS PLEASE!

WAVING IT AROUND... WOOOOOOO!!!

WOOOO!!!

KISS IT REAL GOOD!!!

YOU'RE GONNA MISS IT REAL GOOD!!

Old May 8th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

omg
oops! wrong group.. sorry bout this..
this was meant for christain group...
gees
pulling my pants up now

ill be sure to cross post this for them...
don't mind me, i'll be right done!

Old May 8th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Im Sorry! ooo, so sorry, let this one go for me...

it was sincerely a browswer error thingy..
i had two tabs open, reading in one, and posting...
thinking one thing, doing another..

no offense to anyone here.

I just posted to the right group just now.
buncha freaks over there, i've never seen so many in one place.

Thanks
Later

Old May 8th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Juice wrote:

snip

You dance well. :-P
Old May 8th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Juice wrote:
it was sincerely a browswer error thingy..
i had two tabs open, reading in one, and posting...
thinking one thing, doing another..

no offense to anyone here.

I just posted to the right group just now.
buncha freaks over there, i've never seen so many in one place.

Thanks
Later

Bar, hon, methinks you have black man envy...
-L.

Old May 8th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Barry I am going to get you a sex change operation but a little different.
I going to get you change from that middle age white boy to a well hung
African American

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Old May 8th 06, 07:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote in message
.. .
Barry I am going to get you a sex change operation but a little different.
I going to get you change from that middle age white boy to a well hung
African American

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Juice wrote:
it was sincerely a browswer error thingy..
i had two tabs open, reading in one, and posting...
thinking one thing, doing another..

no offense to anyone here.

I just posted to the right group just now.
buncha freaks over there, i've never seen so many in one place.

Thanks
Later

Bar, hon, methinks you have black man envy...
-L.

Did Barry bring up race? Or why is it an issue? I'm just feeling like
I missed something here.

Old May 8th 06, 08:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Right over your head read his first post for today
Im Sorry! There's Nothing I can Do - Rated R17 You've been warned!!

Old May 8th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

Did Barry bring up race? Or why is it an issue? I'm just feeling like
I missed something here.

all I said was: I told the prophecy group to kiss my big black ass (and
stuff)
Lyn is color blind
she says people of african descent are black skinned

it's alright baby, she dont' bother me
she teases me all the time
she asked me how my jeri curl was coming along
now she suggests a surgical procedure? ahem

http://barryparrish.com/keepitup.mp3

what is the text equivalent for rolling my eyes?