P-nutbutter and the cats

Old May 23rd 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default P-nutbutter and the cats

Earlier today I made a p-nutbutter sandwich and then, a neighbor called and
said she needed something to eat, her Grandson went to the Doctor and hadn't
gotten home. I grabbed some stuff, like a moron, left my sandwich on the
table. I have to translate from meowchat about what happened next.

Hihi this is O T Mahoney and gramby made a sandwich of something called
p-nutbutter and then left it on the table while she went to a neighbors to
take some food.

Me and Willow kitty decided to get on the table and taste it. Well, it fell
on the floor. It came apart. I stuck my own paw in it and it wouldn't let
go. Dat, I mean that stuff got on my fur, in my very own whiskers and on
the chair and floor. It did the same to Willow. We got even with gramby
because when she got back home, we were sitting on the couch cleaning our
fur!!!

Old May 23rd 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Ya know, I doubt it. After having dogs all my life, and that's a long time,
I just can't get the hang of not being able to leave anything unattended
around the cats.
"kilikini" wrote in message
Granby wrote:
Earlier today I made a p-nutbutter sandwich and then, a neighbor
called and said she needed something to eat, her Grandson went to the
Doctor and hadn't gotten home. I grabbed some stuff, like a moron,
left my sandwich on the table. I have to translate from meowchat
about what happened next.
Hihi this is O T Mahoney and gramby made a sandwich of something
called p-nutbutter and then left it on the table while she went to a
neighbors to take some food.

Me and Willow kitty decided to get on the table and taste it. Well,
it fell on the floor. It came apart. I stuck my own paw in it and
it wouldn't let go. Dat, I mean that stuff got on my fur, in my very
own whiskers and on the chair and floor. It did the same to Willow. We
got even with gramby because when she got back home, we were
sitting on the couch cleaning our fur!!!

That'll "learn ya" Gramba! LOL.

kili

Old May 23rd 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

This is where I use what little self control I have left and refrain from a
very vulgar comment... Lee
Granby wrote in message
That must be a sight to see!!
"Matthew" wrote in message
ROFLMAO

Old May 23rd 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Where the hell were you when I needed you. Couldn't think fast enough to
comment.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
This is where I use what little self control I have left and refrain from
very vulgar comment... Lee
Granby wrote in message
That must be a sight to see!!
"Matthew" wrote in message
ROFLMAO

Old May 23rd 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Granby wrote:

Me and Willow kitty decided to get on the table and taste it. Well, it fell
on the floor. It came apart. I stuck my own paw in it and it wouldn't let
go. Dat, I mean that stuff got on my fur, in my very own whiskers and on
the chair and floor. It did the same to Willow. We got even with gramby
because when she got back home, we were sitting on the couch cleaning our
fur!!!

That'll teach Granby to leave out mean peanut butter that attacks poor
innocent kitties!

Old May 23rd 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

When I finally go to sit down and make myself another sandwich, they came
and smelled and left the table promptly.

Old May 23rd 08, 09:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

probably engaged in a vulgar behavior, Lee
"Stormmee" wrote in message
This is where I use what little self control I have left and refrain

from
very vulgar comment... Lee
Granby wrote in message
That must be a sight to see!!