Hi from an old friend

Old January 1st 04, 04:47 PM
Stacey

Welcome back Aim, and here's to a much better year!

Stacey

"Aim" wrote in message
om...
2003 has been one heckuva poopy year. I am hoping against hope that
2004 will bring with it MUCH better things. For all of us. I am so sad
to hear the news about Di.

Things for me are... well, they just are.
Am moving ASAP, as my roommate has decided to turn abusive. Work's
been rough, the identity theft really threw a giant monkeywrench into
everything for me, and then my car went belly-up last month. Needless
to say it's been a really tough fall. Oh, and I disconnected my home
phone, as the roommate hasn't paid jack-all for utilities, so I have
no internet svc except for at work right now.

But on the good front, my health has been pretty ok (knock on wood!)
and I'm out there dating a bit, which is fun. Had a date Saturday
night with a great girl I really kinda dig. Only drawback is she's
currently living in New Mexico, and will be moving up here whenever
she finds a job. Hopefully that means soon. Haven't heard from her yet
since Sat night, though, so we'll see.

Been a bit down. As I said, it's been a rough year, and a really
difficult fall. But I'll hang in there, and it will get better - it
HAS to, right?

But hey, the kitties are GREAT, some pictures can be seen he
http://www.aimgrrrl.com/mostrecent/ Toby is so big and furry now - 12
pounds! And Sam is forever my cuddlebunny, though Toby's also just as
cuddly, just doesn't like being carried. And Calvin... 18 pounds of
hooligan as always. He's still got 6-pack abs, not a scrap of fat on
him, just SOLID. This morning he was sitting in the shower, as he does
every day when I get out of it, getting his furry butt all wet and
looking at me like "what?" as I snapped his picture. I'll have to find
out how to upload the pic from my camera phone to the puter. It's
hilarious. He's also become a real snuggler, in his own hoolikitty
way. Every night he walks all over me (OUCH!) until he finds the best
way to stretch along my full body, lying on top of me, cheek to cheek,
and falls asleep purring his head off into my ear.

*hugs* to all.

If you want to email me, please use the hotmail address, where I am
dnayma. My arthritisinsight account has been overrun with spam at
this point so I've had to simply let it go. Couldn't keep up with 100+
spams a day.

Love to all.

Aim

Old January 1st 04, 10:23 PM
Yowie

"Aim" wrote in message
om...
2003 has been one heckuva poopy year. I am hoping against hope that
2004 will bring with it MUCH better things. For all of us. I am so sad
to hear the news about Di.

Aim grrl! Great to see you again! Sorry that 2003 sucked the big one. Here's
hoping nad purring that 2004 will be so much better! And with such adorable
kitties, how could it not be

Yowie

Old January 1st 04, 10:24 PM
Yowie

"Renee Darvin" wrote in message
Hi from another old friend!

Aim, your furkds are gorgeous!

Creampuff is now on a special diet -- Feline Z/D, Today, however, he
s holding out for turkey!

Best to all -- and purrs -- and hugs!

Happy 2004 to all!

And great to see you again, as well, Renee. Purring good wishes for 2004

Yowie

Old January 2nd 04, 12:13 PM
Adrian

Aim wrote:
2003 has been one heckuva poopy year. I am hoping against hope that
2004 will bring with it MUCH better things. For all of us. I am so sad
to hear the news about Di.

Welcome back Aim, along with everybody else here I hope 2004 will be a much
better year for you. Having cats to care for you helps, good luck.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old January 2nd 04, 02:26 PM
Jeanette

Aim wrote in message
om...
2003 has been one heckuva poopy year. I am hoping against hope that
2004 will bring with it MUCH better things. For all of us. I am so sad
to hear the news about Di.

Nice to see you back I hope things work out with this new girl, and that
you find somewhere better to live.

Old January 2nd 04, 09:43 PM
polonca12000

Sorry to hear things have not been great for you, but am glad you stopped
by. I often wondered how you were doing.
Lots of best wishes and purrs for things to improve, you deserve it,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Aim" wrote in message
om...
2003 has been one heckuva poopy year. I am hoping against hope that
2004 will bring with it MUCH better things. For all of us. I am so sad
to hear the news about Di.

snip

Old January 3rd 04, 05:50 AM
Julie Cook

Aim wrote:

2003 has been one heckuva poopy year. I am hoping against hope that
2004 will bring with it MUCH better things. For all of us. I am so sad
to hear the news about Di.

Things for me are... well, they just are.

Hey girl! Welcome back, you've been missed. I'm sorry 2003 was a poopy
year but hopefully things will beginning improving with the new year.

Julie