Happy Birthday/Anniversary to Persia!

Old January 2nd 04, 03:59 PM
jmcquown

Default Happy Birthday/Anniversary to Persia!

We don't really know how old she is; the vet guessed based on her teeth 2-3
years when I was enslaved. Being a woman, I went with the younger of the
two

I therefore proclaimed her birthday, and certainly the anniversary of when
she insisted I become her slave, as 1/6. So, a little early, Happy 5th
Birthday/Anniversary to Persia the queen!
--
Jill, Persia & Peaches the Nyasa lovebird

Old January 2nd 04, 04:03 PM
Victor Martinez

Double celebration then! Congratulations...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 2nd 04, 05:16 PM
Marina

"jmcquown" wrote
We don't really know how old she is; the vet guessed based on her teeth

2-3
years when I was enslaved. Being a woman, I went with the younger of the
two

I therefore proclaimed her birthday, and certainly the anniversary of when
she insisted I become her slave, as 1/6. So, a little early, Happy 5th
Birthday/Anniversary to Persia the queen!

Many happy returns and purrs to you both.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old January 2nd 04, 07:01 PM
Hopitus2

Totally convinced you have some birthday treats in store for Queen Persia on
her special day.....

"Marina" wrote in message
:
: "jmcquown" wrote
: We don't really know how old she is; the vet guessed based on her teeth
: 2-3
: years when I was enslaved. Being a woman, I went with the younger of
the
: two
:
: I therefore proclaimed her birthday, and certainly the anniversary of
when
: she insisted I become her slave, as 1/6. So, a little early, Happy 5th
: Birthday/Anniversary to Persia the queen!
:
: Many happy returns and purrs to you both.
:
: --
: Marina, Frank and Nikki
: Email marina (dot) kurten (at) pp (dot) inet (dot) fi
: Pics at http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/frankiennikki
:

Old January 2nd 04, 10:34 PM
polonca12000

Happy purr-day, Persia! I do hope you get treats and a present or two.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

.. .

Old January 2nd 04, 11:35 PM
lrulan

well, any date will do for our sweet furbabies. HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY
to dear Persia. May you have, many, many more.
Jazz & his mama
--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

.. .

Old January 3rd 04, 05:24 AM
Christine Burel

Happy Purrday to Persia!
fishes and all,
Christine, Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker
.. .

Old January 3rd 04, 05:44 AM
Julie Cook

jmcquown wrote:

We don't really know how old she is; the vet guessed based on her teeth 2-3
years when I was enslaved. Being a woman, I went with the younger of the
two

I therefore proclaimed her birthday, and certainly the anniversary of when
she insisted I become her slave, as 1/6. So, a little early, Happy 5th
Birthday/Anniversary to Persia the queen!
--
Jill, Persia & Peaches the Nyasa lovebird

Happy purrday and anniversary to Persia. Hobbes, Selena and Lacey send their
finest purrs and wishes for lots of treats and toys and a sunbeam for napping.
I send scritches and earrubs.
Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old January 3rd 04, 08:03 AM
LOL

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...
We don't really know how old she is; the vet guessed based on her teeth 2-3
years when I was enslaved. Being a woman, I went with the younger of the
two

I therefore proclaimed her birthday, and certainly the anniversary of when
she insisted I become her slave, as 1/6. So, a little early, Happy 5th
Birthday/Anniversary to Persia the queen!

Awwww, we are sending many birthday/anniversary purrs to pretty
Persia, and hope she has a great day with lots of sunny spots.

------
Krista
Old January 3rd 04, 01:12 PM
Lisa Katt

Happy Adoption day, dear Persia.
We bet all your days are purr-days anyway, with many treats from your
meowmie.
Elisabet and Hugo Katt