Lots of purrs needed here

Old December 30th 03, 07:16 PM
Pat

Default Lots of purrs needed here

I'm in rough shape here today, and Baby Eyes picked a terrible time to
disappear.

About 24 hours ago I was riding a horse that got excited and ran out of
control. I decided to bail out before she got going at top speed. Landed on
my right side and took brunt of fall with head, hip and ribcage. Feels like
there might be a fractured rib. I've hardly been able to move the area, and
coughing is excruciating.

If Baby Eyes was here I would feel so much better. She's the best furry
healer - one of those cats that really knows how to show love. She hasn't
come home since last night. I woke up around midnight and she wanted out.
She normally just goes out for at most half an hour when it's real cold, and
I waited up until after 2:00. She wasn't on the step waiting this morning
and I've been calling her all day so far.

Please, everyone, work your purr-magic one more time.

Thanks,

Pat

Old December 30th 03, 07:23 PM
Victor Martinez

Homing purrs for Baby Eyes and healing purrs for you!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 30th 03, 07:26 PM
Dan Mahoney

If Baby Eyes was here I would feel so much better. She's the best furry
healer - one of those cats that really knows how to show love. She hasn't
come home since last night. I woke up around midnight and she wanted out.
She normally just goes out for at most half an hour when it's real cold, and
I waited up until after 2:00. She wasn't on the step waiting this morning
and I've been calling her all day so far.

Please, everyone, work your purr-magic one more time.

Absolutely! Directing the furkids best "get your furry butt home" purrs
to Baby Eyes, and their best "feel better fast" purrs to you.

Dan

Old December 30th 03, 07:34 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Lots of healing and home-finding purrs and prayers heading your way.

*gentle hugs* helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old December 30th 03, 07:43 PM
Pat

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message
Please, everyone, work your purr-magic one more time.

Absolutely! Directing the furkids best "get your furry butt home" purrs
to Baby Eyes, and their best "feel better fast" purrs to you.

Dan

Thanks so much, Dan. I am really lucky that Gloria happened to come out just
ten minutes or so after my dump and saw the saddled, riderless horses
running loose. She had to look for me because I was way back in the field.
It was very wet and I was freezing and could not move. Took an hour to get
me into her truck, another hour to get me from the truck into the house, and
yet another hour to get warm enough to stop shaking.

But it could have been so much worse! If my head had landed on a rock
instead of the grass.... or if I had tried to stay on the horse any longer
and bailed from a faster gallop.... Normally I can stay on a galloping horse
but in this case I was in a very minimal and insecure saddle because I only
planned to walk and trot due to the sloppy wet conditions, but the horse got
excited and took off unexpectedly. Had I managed to stay on until she
stopped dead at the barbed wire fence, I might have flown over her head.

The knowledge that others are sending energy this way is an immense comfort.

Thanks also to Victor and whoever else responds later. I'm going to lay down
and rest for a while, and play for Baby Eyes to return, too.

Old December 30th 03, 07:43 PM
Nan

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:16:43 -0600, "Pat" wrote:

[...]

My furkids are sending "get your little self home" purrs to Baby Eyes,
and healing purrs and vibes for you.
Old December 30th 03, 07:44 PM
Pat

Many thanks to you, Helen, and Nan as well.

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...

Old December 30th 03, 08:27 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

[...]

Mega-purrs going out for your recovery (I hope you are planning on
seeing a doctor, yes?), and "Go Home" purrs for Baby Eyes.

Ginger-lyn

Old December 30th 03, 09:06 PM
Julie Cook

Pat wrote:

I'm in rough shape here today, and Baby Eyes picked a terrible time to
disappear.

Healing purrs and very gentle headbutts headed your way Pat, and our
most stern, "get your furry butt home, Right Now Baby Eyes, Meowmy needs
you" yowls coming from my three and a guiding light from myself.

Hope you feel better soon,
Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old December 30th 03, 09:13 PM
Annie Wxill

"Pat" wrote in message
I'm in rough shape here today, and Baby Eyes picked a terrible time to
disappear.

Please, everyone, work your purr-magic one more time.

Thanks,

Pat

Of course. Purrs and prayers headed your way for Baby Eyes to return and for
you a fast recovery from your injuries. It's a good think you were found in
time. I hope the horse is O.K.
Annie, accompanied by Cinder and Rosie

Purrs Needed Gizela Cat anecdotes 12 November 8th 03 02:51 PM
Job Purrs needed ann Cat anecdotes 17 November 3rd 03 06:03 PM
Dave G in USA - purrs needed. Yowie Cat anecdotes 19 November 2nd 03 10:33 PM
Emergency purrs urgently needed Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 33 November 1st 03 12:10 AM
Double Purrs Needed Kate Cat anecdotes 16 October 19th 03 05:18 PM