Christmas Cards

Old December 31st 03, 12:56 AM
Gizela

Default Christmas Cards

Hello All

I hope you all had a wonderful christmas....white or not.

I just wanted to thank everybody for all the lovely christmas cards I got
(and still am getting). There are way too many to thank individual people
but all cards are now crowding each other on my bookshelf. Thanks to all who
included fur or photos or other such mementos of your cats.....all were most
appreciated.

Christmas here in the land of Oz was hot to say the least.....I spent the
day at mums house....she has air conditioning.....and it was around 38degC
outside (about 100F)....lucky for air con....we had the house at a
comfortable 19degC. Suffice it to say the relatives had too much to drink,
did and said stupid things and vowed never to do the same again!!!
ROFLMAO!!!

Anyway.....Gizmo was less than impressed that we were out all day....and
wasn;t the least bit interested in her catnip toys.....Hmmmph...

And tonight is new years eve....we are having a quiet night in (well....we
have alcohol, so who knows)....which will drive Gizmo crazy...she'll want to
be out where the fireworks are......oh well...

So purrs to all who need them and everybody have a Happy New Year....

Now that I am back I can reply to the posts (I could read them but not reply
or post anything)

Purrs to all

Angela

Old January 1st 04, 05:51 AM
badwilson

Yes, thank you everyone for all the wonderful cards. When I got home on
Tuesday night, I had a big stack of cards waiting for me. First thing I did
(after thoroughly cuddling Vino, that is) was open them all. What fun!!!
Now I'm enjoying my first hangover free New Year's Day in years. Wow, it's
nice not to feel sick, I might have to try this again next year ;-)
Happy New Year everyone!
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old January 1st 04, 08:19 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:56:52 +1100, "Gizela"
u wrote:

Hello All

I hope you all had a wonderful christmas....white or not.

I just wanted to thank everybody for all the lovely christmas cards I got
(and still am getting). There are way too many to thank individual people
but all cards are now crowding each other on my bookshelf. Thanks to all who
included fur or photos or other such mementos of your cats.....all were most
appreciated.

snip

I just want to second this. So many lovely cards, and not a duplicate
among them! They're hanging on my door still, and I will probably
leave them up a bit into the New Year, because it's just so nice to
see them :-) Thank you, everyone, for brightening my season!

Ginger-lyn

Old January 2nd 04, 12:00 AM
pmendhall

I have enjoyed the cards, the cats enjoyed the treats, the daughter stole
the book mark, the dog sniffed the fur, hubby dumped the snowflakes, and
everyone is amazed at the number of cards. Thanks to everyone for the
cards, pictures, etc.

Looking forward to next year.

Diane

"