Wascal Comes Home

Old December 14th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Wascal Comes Home

The porter device twinkles in the corner of the old barn. It is very
late on a a very cold Catnetticul night but the weary cat who walks
through the yard and into the house seems more tired than cold as he
drags two sacks with him. He is clearly damp and his steps are not
quick. When he is halfway there, a lively Airedale Terrorist comes out
of the d*g/cat door Without any signals or words between them, the
d*g takes the sacks in his teeth and follows Wascal back through the
door.

"Uncl Bill, I iz hom. I will port offur tomorow affernoon wiff a bag
uv nip for yoor kitties to shar. I gotta seep. Daddy isss alweddy in
bed anna Heather-d*g anna me iss gonna join him. I will tell yu bout
da rescue tomorrow. Sum uv it wuz fun an sum wuz almoss horrible but I
am hom saf an didn' hafta hurt no one.Get wurd too Gramby's kittees,
specially Pigwett."

with that thought, he unloads the round from the GyroJet and puts the
round and the pistol back into the safe. Then he puts leans on his
d*ggy friend and heads off to bed

Will for Wascal

Old December 14th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh myz goodznez, I haf ben so worried bout Wascal. Thankz ta youownself
Unkle Bill for delivering da mesage. fangu Heather D*G for helping Wascal.
Piglet so happy her fren iz safe and soun.

Old December 14th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 13, 8:03 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Oh myz goodznez, I haf ben so worried bout Wascal. Thankz ta youownself
Unkle Bill for delivering da mesage. fangu Heather D*G for helping Wascal.
Piglet so happy her fren iz safe and soun.

Wee fink he will seep for all nite anna da moring too butted hee will
com offur twomorrow. I wanna heer hiss storee.

Winnie

--

On Dec 13, 7:55 pm, doggystyle wrote:
Funny you should say that !! For years and years , that is how it was done in
Texas.
We had to tell em in Vegas , that we could not as a procedure , deal the cards
that way !!

They would get it all in , and say "gimme 5", the dealer would put out the burn
, put 3 face down , burn , and put another face down , burn , and put another
out . The 5 cards were then fanned out at once!!

That would keep some of the bitching and moaning down. Not much, but
some.

I sure would like it in televised poker. I can't believe these people
think that the interesting part of poker comes after all the decisions
have been made. But I still probably wouldn't watch it much.

Will in New Haven

--

"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know
this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

[...]

A Halloweem Storeee by Wascal (Very Long) Will in New Haven Cat community 4 November 7th 07 07:33 PM
Wascal , Maggie May and da restz you got a job o do. Granby Cat community 8 November 3rd 07 01:05 AM
Hallo Wascal Granby Cat community 2 October 31st 07 10:03 PM
Burning Man Tales - Home sweet home Mischief Cat anecdotes 3 September 7th 07 01:09 AM
Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home,Work at Home Other Opportunities clean Cat health & behaviour 0 July 31st 06 11:59 PM