Hatti anna O T

Old October 20th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Hatti anna O T

After the last of the music and the rainbow disappear, O T and Harri walk to
a big rock on the beach to finish watching the sun come up.

Wazn diz a wonnerful meetink Harri. Der iz such sadnez but yet we saw da
kittiez at da bridj are finefine.
Da danze was fun and dem little onez sure had da timez of der life danzing
with the big cats.
I got sumphin to tellz urself. I iznt gudgud at saying I luff u like some
of da cats iz. I duz but it hard ta say in front of efferyone. When I
touchez u behin ur ear, like diz as he takes his paw and brushes her behind
her ear, dat meanz I luff you. Diz may be silli but dat iz way itself iz.

Iz we gonna take da kopterz back from here.

Diz iz a wonnerful plaze. He settles close to Harri and puts his paw around
her.

Old October 21st 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

After the last of the music and the rainbow disappear, O T and Harri walk to
a big rock on the beach to finish watching the sun come up.

Wazn diz a wonnerful meetink Harri. Der iz such sadnez but yet we saw da
kittiez at da bridj are finefine.
Da danze was fun and dem little onez sure had da timez of der life danzing
with the big cats.
I got sumphin to tellz urself. I iznt gudgud at saying I luff u like some
of da cats iz. I duz but it hard ta say in front of efferyone. When I
touchez u behin ur ear, like diz as he takes his paw and brushes her behind
her ear, dat meanz I luff you. Diz may be silli but dat iz way itself iz.

Iz we gonna take da kopterz back from here.

Diz iz a wonnerful plaze. He settles close to Harri and puts his paw around
her.

Dis really is a furry bootiful place. An you are right, da Jellicle Ball
is allez sad but happy at da same time. It hurtz do say goodbye to so
many Community kitties and doggies, but it is also good to rememfur da
good fings dey brought us and da good fings we was able to bring dem.

Akchooly, I'z not real good at saying fings like "I luff you" neifur.
When I want to tell dat to mine Paw I stand on hims chest and rub da top
of mine head under hims chin. So how bout when I rub mine head under
your chin, dat means dat I luff you?

I fink we could set the autoreturn on da chopper, an we could just 'port
back. I'z feeling kind of quiet now. How about you?

Harri
rubbing her head under OT's chin
Old October 21st 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T sits quietly for a few minutes with Harri's head under his chin, he is
gently rubbing her ear with the back of his paw.

Yeah, we kan port bak. Duz u wanna go to da Halloween parti? If u duz,
whacha u wantz uz ta wearz.

Old October 21st 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:45:58 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T sits quietly for a few minutes with Harri's head under his chin, he
is gently rubbing her ear with the back of his paw.

Yeah, we kan port bak. Duz u wanna go to da Halloween parti? If u duz,
whacha u wantz uz ta wearz.

Yes, I fink dat would be fun. Besides, I want to see Fluffybutt and
Mosey's house.

Since we'z both oringe we could go as pumpkins. Amelia, I'm ignoring you.
It's not nice to say that I'm so round I look like a pumpkin already.
Besides, you'z not exactly svelte yourownself!

Ok, she's leafing. We could do da pumpkin fing, or we could as bikers an
wear leathers, or ... well, I'z not thinkin of lots of ideas. I'z kind
of not good at finking of deze things. You gotz any ideas?

Harri
Old October 21st 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wellz O T says trying not to laugh, sinze we iz Oranj and haff stripez, anna
are boff a bit on da roun side alreadi, da pumpkin sounz fine. We kud find
a kouple of bitties dat waz blak and dem kud sit on ourowns shoulderz. Dat
wayz we kud take dem trik or treatink.

O T gets up offers Harri a paw and they head to the corner of the sand since
the line at the porter is almost done wifth others leaving.