Kissamouse Carols!

Old December 15th 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Kissamouse Carols!

[Two Zot girls, wearing matching and colorful croched caps, scarves and
mittens, with bows on their tails and Christmas ornaments on their collars
step out of a porter below Anti Soft's windows. They begin to sing:]

"Winter Wonderland"

Cybèle: C'mon cats, and widdle kittens,
Oriane: Put on your scarves and your mittens
Cybèle: A beautiful night!
Oriane: The cat's delight!
Both: Meowing in a winter wonderland!

Cybèle: Sway bells wing, are you wistening,
Oriane: In the lane, da snow is gwistening
Cybèle: A bootiful sight,
Oriane: We'ze happy tonight,
Both: Walking in a winner wunderland!

Both: In the meadow we can build a snowman,
Then pretend that he's a human hanging around

Cybèle: He'll say: Are you hungry?
Oriane: We'll say: And how!
Cybèle: And you can feed us Fancy Feets
Oriane: As long as you is hanging around!

Cybèle: Gone now is the bluebird,
Oriane: He was tasty, dat widdle bluebird
Cybèle: We'ze singing a song,
Oriane: As we go along,
Both: Walking in a winter wonderland.
Both: Meowing in a winter wonderland.

Segue into "We Three Kings"

Duet: We two cats ob Persia are
Beawing pwezzies we traberse afar
Cybèle: Field and fowntain,
Oriane: Moor and mountain
Both: Following yonder star

Duet: O table ob wonder, we'll eat gud tonight
A full table by candle light
Cybèle: Antepasto leading,
Oriane: pasta proceeding
Followed by meat and fowl!

C'mon yoo gize! Trudi, get yur cwoder dwessed and wets go carol at Unka Dans
and den da Gramby's! Put on yur hatz an mittens, and letz meow!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/14/2011 7:03:30 PM
Old December 15th 11, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Apwaaaaaaaaze, jest wunnerful indeedy
*offerz dem sum nip eggnog*

Mosey, Meowy, Tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

Old December 15th 11, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi wakes wiffa start, she hears what soundz like herown furndz owtside...
she jumps into da winner and er iza two sisfurz... she prys the winner open
wif herown clawz den points da little porter on her kollar and poof da gurlz
are inside... oej moves from the cowch and lets them have da warm bwankee ta
get wurm... rezt here wiffa cuppa nip tea wilst we getz readee.

a bit of time passes...

den ok girlz we iz all readee anna paked anna readee ta go onna nezt stop,
trudi haz on a bright red cape wiffa white furry kollar, her handbag hasnt
qwite shifted from its bak pak shape still being a bit tired from sharin
itsef fur da linin of jacks bag, all six cats are readee anna OEJ says" ok
we iz readee where to nezt...
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
[Two Zot girls, wearing matching and colorful croched caps, scarves and
mittens, with bows on their tails and Christmas ornaments on their collars
step out of a porter below Anti Soft's windows. They begin to sing:]

"Winter Wonderland"

Cyble: C'mon cats, and widdle kittens,
Oriane: Put on your scarves and your mittens
Cyble: A beautiful night!
Oriane: The cat's delight!
Both: Meowing in a winter wonderland!

Cyble: Sway bells wing, are you wistening,
Oriane: In the lane, da snow is gwistening
Cyble: A bootiful sight,
Oriane: We'ze happy tonight,
Both: Walking in a winner wunderland!

Both: In the meadow we can build a snowman,
Then pretend that he's a human hanging around

Cyble: He'll say: Are you hungry?
Oriane: We'll say: And how!
Cyble: And you can feed us Fancy Feets
Oriane: As long as you is hanging around!

Cyble: Gone now is the bluebird,
Oriane: He was tasty, dat widdle bluebird
Cyble: We'ze singing a song,
Oriane: As we go along,
Both: Walking in a winter wonderland.
Both: Meowing in a winter wonderland.

Segue into "We Three Kings"

Duet: We two cats ob Persia are
Beawing pwezzies we traberse afar
Cyble: Field and fowntain,
Oriane: Moor and mountain
Both: Following yonder star

Duet: O table ob wonder, we'll eat gud tonight
A full table by candle light
Cyble: Antepasto leading,
Oriane: pasta proceeding
Followed by meat and fowl!

C'mon yoo gize! Trudi, get yur cwoder dwessed and wets go carol at Unka
Dans
and den da Gramby's! Put on yur hatz an mittens, and letz meow!

--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

Old December 15th 11, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Cyble & Oriane, weh uf yer wurdz tu da songs..yeUP
Yu boff hab bootiful voises..
Weh iz ulso paked n readee where to nezt...

Old December 15th 11, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

[ When the caroling kitties appear outside Amelia's house in Illinois,
all of the kitties dash to the window to watch and listen. Sammy, who is
already way over-the-top excited about Kissamouse, starts hopping from
table to couch to cabinet to couch to table while singing.

Sammy opens the door and waves everybody in, offering hot chocolate with
whipped cream to those kitties who want some, and hot toddies with nip to
the kitties who want something with a little more kick.]

Dat is such egzelleng singing! I LUF Kissamouse carols! I luf efurrything
about Kissamouse.

Where do we go to sing next?

[As Sammy says this he is getting bundled up in a long fur coat with ear
muffs, Amelia wraps herself with a thick poncho, Harri slips into a
quilted snowsuit, and Ranger gets tied in a knot trying to get into a
down-filled parka.]
Old December 15th 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

barbi OEJ storrmmee and Trudi all come in with bright red capes wif white
furz for trim, MH and chester have on stanta owtfitz dat oddly don't need
lots of padding...

Old December 16th 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On 15 Dec 2011 20:45:01 GMT, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

[ When the caroling kitties appear outside Amelia's house in Illinois,
all of the kitties dash to the window to watch and listen. Sammy, who is
already way over-the-top excited about Kissamouse, starts hopping from
table to couch to cabinet to couch to table while singing.

Sammy opens the door and waves everybody in, offering hot chocolate with
whipped cream to those kitties who want some, and hot toddies with nip to
the kitties who want something with a little more kick.]

Dat is such egzelleng singing! I LUF Kissamouse carols! I luf efurrything
about Kissamouse.

Where do we go to sing next?

[As Sammy says this he is getting bundled up in a long fur coat with ear
muffs, Amelia wraps herself with a thick poncho, Harri slips into a
quilted snowsuit, and Ranger gets tied in a knot trying to get into a
down-filled parka.]

Meow and fangu gize!

Wetz go to Grambys, den we cud hed up to Beauty & Cinders, den work owr way
down da coast to Meowy, Mosey, Sundance & Rebecca and den Pitoonya!

Howz dat sownd!

Cybèle: Holds up her hot nip toddie: "Mewwy Kissamouse, Kitties!" and begins
to sing:

Cybèle: C'mon cats, and widdle kittens,
Oriane: Put on your scarves and your mittens
Cybèle: A beautiful night!
Oriane: The cat's delight!
Everycat: Meowing in a winter wonderland!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/15/2011 7:28:50 PM
Old December 16th 11, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ppsssst, check atta grambyz fur dat smoked sammon fishee, OEJs
[...]

Cyble: Holds up her hot nip toddie: "Mewwy Kissamouse, Kitties!" and
begins
to sing:

Old December 16th 11, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

As the ittys approach grambys house, the already dressed kitty's appear on
the front porch except for O T. Slowly the garage door opens and first all
you can see are antlers with bells hanging on them. As the door opens
wider, much wider, there is a small sleigh attached to him. He goes to
Harri. Mine lub, u kan ride in diZ slay, dere are warm birkz to keep ur
feetz warm. When babycat cleo comes, she can ride wiff you. Willow,
Piglett and Lizzy join him on the walk and begin to sing.

Jingle Bellz
Jingle Bellz
Deze cats haff run away
Let da hoomanz look for dem
but deve gone out to play.

Jingle Bellz
Jingle Bellz
we all wantz to play
let the snoballs start to fly
we will enjoy this day.

They enter the porter and head for Beauty and Cinders house.