Catlympics

Old July 26th 12, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Catlympics

Da pattybawl games at Wimbuldun is almos over an it is neerly time for
da Catlympic Games ob 2012.

I am enterin da hoomin trainin competishun. I gotted Uncl Bill awl
crated up an reddy to port to London. An I got da stuff for him too
fetsch. Den hee will obey me an I will show dat I am grate.

Wascal is enterin da cross-country sneek an da long steeple chase. Dey
is held on differun days, sew hee can do boff. I fink he wanna ware
sum kina kerchif frum his lady fren Piglett on his sleef.

I am wookin at da gol' medal dat Maggy May won in da purrin
competishun in 2008 an I am holdin it up at da winnow, sew shee can
see it at da Bridj. I won' cry beclaws she wan us to be happy.

I vote dat wee don' HAB no winter games beclaws I don't WIKE winter.

--
WooToo

Old July 27th 12, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Da pattybawl games at Wimbuldun is almos over an it is neerly time for
da Catlympic Games ob 2012.

I am enterin da hoomin trainin competishun. I gotted Uncl Bill awl
crated up an reddy to port to London. An I got da stuff for him too
fetsch. Den hee will obey me an I will show dat I am grate.

Wascal is enterin da cross-country sneek an da long steeple chase. Dey
is held on differun days, sew hee can do boff. I fink he wanna ware
sum kina kerchif frum his lady fren Piglett on his sleef.

I am wookin at da gol' medal dat Maggy May won in da purrin
competishun in 2008 an I am holdin it up at da winnow, sew shee can
see it at da Bridj. I won' cry beclaws she wan us to be happy.

I vote dat wee don' HAB no winter games beclaws I don't WIKE winter.

--
WooToo

I wyll entir da Short Jump...up tu chayerz den taybulz, an deown frum
chayerz an taybulz... Purhapz alzo bedz,
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 27th 12, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=[_4_]

Yu kan sine meh up fur da croz country pole valting...yeUP
Ai dun't fink mai wink Meowy wyl kare..
Wuner wat hur iz gunna perform ?
Marathon RUGby ??? {smurkle]

Mosey

Old July 27th 12, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 26, 10:55*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
Yoo kan sine myownself up fur da marathon nappin event.

I will cheerz for yoo, soffly ub kors. Mine hous has had menny fine
nappers, offen getting meduls butted neffer da gole. I gnap pritty gud
butted I am gonna speshulize diss lympics.

--
WooToo
Old July 28th 12, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=[_4_]

Yoo kan sine myownself up fur da marathon nappin event.
Sundance
I will cheerz for yoo, soffly ub kors. Mine hous has had menny fine
nappers, offen getting meduls butted neffer da gole. I gnap pritty gud
butted I am gonna speshulize diss lympics.--

WooToo

Ai wike tu nao tu, n yu r bof so silli. yeUP.
Nitey nite

Mosey..yawning BIG
Old July 28th 12, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message
[...]

Wud ennykittee wanna entur da Catapurrlt kompitishun?
I wud be willink tu be Catapurrlted offurr da muun.
Pit2nya

Old July 29th 12, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

[...]

Ai wud wike tu du dat, Pit2nya .
Ai hab bin tu da Moon seberul tymez. Et iz vury kool. yeUp.
But remembur, der iz no dark syde uf da moon, en fact , et iz awl dark' (
Pink Floyd)

Old August 4th 12, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Foizt tingz foizt!
Moor purrz furr Furry!
--