Weather????

Old August 13th 12, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLBriggs

Default Weather????

We had a cool (almost felt cold) last night, but it was hot again today.
That is why I always say that we have two kinds of weather: too hot and
too cold. I can't believe it is already near the middle of August. Time
not only flies, but seems to disappear. Best wishes. MLB
Old August 13th 12, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 05:21:46 +0000, mlbriggs wrote:

We had a cool (almost felt cold) last night, but it was hot again today.
That is why I always say that we have two kinds of weather: too hot and
too cold. I can't believe it is already near the middle of August.
Time not only flies, but seems to disappear. Best wishes. MLB

It has been comfortable the last few days here. The daily highs have been
in the low 80s. Today it's 66 degrees just after noon and it's raining.
While I don't really like rain or thunder I'm glad to see that we're
getting some finally.

Amelia
Old August 14th 12, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Aunti Kyla =^..^=

We had a cool (almost felt cold) last night, but it was hot again today.
That is why I always say that we have two kinds of weather: too hot and
too cold. I can't believe it is already near the middle of August. Time
not only flies, but seems to disappear. Best wishes. MLB

I'm glad to hear you got almost cold last night, MLB,
It is 7:30 pm here, Near Seattle, and 84 degrees outside and about
85 in the house, even with the puny AC on.
I agree with you about time, too. Best wishes to you too. Auntie Kyla

More hot weather... Gandalf[_2_] Cat community 9 July 29th 11 10:10 AM
How is the weather where you are? Joy Cat anecdotes 35 March 25th 11 05:49 PM
Weather MLB[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 July 25th 10 10:27 PM
How is your weather? Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 45 December 3rd 08 02:12 PM
OT Too much weather Karen Cat anecdotes 4 May 7th 07 05:10 AM