new site: Isle Of Avalon Cat Haven

Old January 15th 05, 04:06 PM
Dave McMahon

Very good site btw Have you tried virus scan adware scan etc? Maybe the prob
is with your isp.

Old January 15th 05, 05:10 PM
Dave=^.^=McK

A real nice site, I have nothing but admiration for you and wish all the
best to you and your family if kitties

--
Dave=^.^=McKeon

"Jan P." wrote in message
Joe ,
Thank goodness for rescue groups such as yours, that feline family must
keep you very busy.
Jan

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
All,
Please check out my new site http://www.isleofavaloncathaven.com/

Joe

Old January 15th 05, 07:27 PM
Ivor Jones

Dave McMahon wrote:
Very good site btw Have you tried virus scan adware scan etc? Maybe
the prob is with your isp.

Yes I have ad-aware, SpySubtract and Norton Systemworks on the PC and none
of them find anything wrong. Don't see how the ISP (Wanadoo) has anything
to do with it..?

Anyway I can get in via the alternate link so no problems.

Ivor

Old January 15th 05, 08:09 PM
jacquie0

Dave McMahon wrote:

Very good site btw Have you tried virus scan adware scan etc? Maybe the prob
is with your isp.

I had no problem accessing the site. I LOVED IT!!! It has been
tastefully done, and the pictures are great.
Old January 15th 05, 10:09 PM
Diana

Ivor Jones at wrote on1/15/05 8:33 AM:

Comrade Mr Yamamoto wrote:
Ivor Jones wrote:
Gary Stone wrote:

Went back, I don't find the link in the source code but it's
http://www.isleofavaloncathaven.com/main.htm I'm still working
with He's working with Front Page 6, I'm still using FP2000. The
link could be imbedded in the gif. Maybe he can tell us.

Thanks Gary, that link works fine. I use FP here as well, first
2000 now 2003 but I didn't see any gif, just the 4 photos with the
text in the middle. Very strange...

Ivor

Odd, I have no problems at all.

Odd indeed. I've tried in IE and Netscape, same result. No circle, no
link. It just isn't there, even in the source code..!

Ivor

Yes, it is a lovely site for a lovely purpose. Ivor, out of curiosity I
just looked at the source code and saw the link plainly. Look again and see
if you don't find this:

p align="center"a href="main.htm"
img border="0" src="images/MythTriskLG.gif" width="125"
height="125"/abr
font face="Celtic"click on the circle to enter/font/p
--
Diana

Portal To My Pages
http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/r/drdrive/

Old January 16th 05, 12:08 AM
Comrade Mr Yamamoto

Ivor Jones wrote:
Comrade Mr Yamamoto wrote:

Ivor Jones wrote:

Gary Stone wrote:

Went back, I don't find the link in the source code but it's
http://www.isleofavaloncathaven.com/main.htm I'm still working
with He's working with Front Page 6, I'm still using FP2000. The
link could be imbedded in the gif. Maybe he can tell us.

Thanks Gary, that link works fine. I use FP here as well, first
2000 now 2003 but I didn't see any gif, just the 4 photos with the
text in the middle. Very strange...

Ivor

Odd, I have no problems at all.

Odd indeed. I've tried in IE and Netscape, same result. No circle, no
link. It just isn't there, even in the source code..!

Ivor

I don't get it at all. I'm using the first posted URL, and it works in
Firefox, IE and Opera. It works in Mozilla and Konquereor under linux,
and even works in Blazer on my Palm. My Windows install has heavy
adblocking and spyware blocking, as does my linux install. The only
"problem" as such is that the page formatting is off in Blazer(480X320
Palm screen, that's why -ALL formatting is off in Blazer.). I get all
images including the link image. Go figure.

--
Comrade Mr "It's Clinton's Fault!" Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com
Old January 16th 05, 02:25 AM
Joe

when making the page I clicked on the image and then clicked the link icon
on the toolbar. The same as if I had hilited text and did the same.
Joe
"Gary Stone" wrote in message
news
Went back, I don't find the link in the source code but it's
http://www.isleofavaloncathaven.com/main.htm I'm still working with He's
working with Front Page 6, I'm still using FP2000. The link could be
imbedded in the gif. Maybe he can tell us.

Stone

"Gary Stone" wrote in message

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
Gary Stone wrote:
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
Joe wrote:
All,
Please check out my new site http://www.isleofavaloncathaven.com/

Joe

No link on the index page to progress further...

Ivor

I had no problem viewing the site. Nice site by the way.

All I can see is the index page, with 4 photos (nice pictures) but
nothing else. It says "click on the circle to enter" but there is no
circle and searching the source code for the page shows there is no link
to click on.

What did you see..?

Ivor

I saw the graphic and clicked on it. I did not look at the source code.
Strange though, I looked at it with both IE 6 and FireFox. This is odd
though, that it wouldn't show up in the code you reviewed. I'll have to
between the time it was posted and then updated. Shear speculation on my
part.

Stone

Old January 16th 05, 03:17 AM
jacquie0

Comrade Mr Yamamoto wrote:

Ivor Jones wrote:

Comrade Mr Yamamoto wrote:

Ivor Jones wrote:

Gary Stone wrote:

[...]

It works just fine in Mozzilla Thunderbird as well.
Old January 16th 05, 04:36 AM
Gary Stone

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
when making the page I clicked on the image and then clicked the link icon
on the toolbar. The same as if I had hilited text and did the same.
Joe

Golly, figures it'd be something as simple as that. I could see the graphic
but others couldn't and had nothing to click on to get to the main site.

Stone

Old January 16th 05, 04:55 AM
Tim May

In article , Gary Stone
wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
when making the page I clicked on the image and then clicked the link icon
on the toolbar. The same as if I had hilited text and did the same.
Joe

Golly, figures it'd be something as simple as that. I could see the graphic
but others couldn't and had nothing to click on to get to the main site.

I clicked on the pagan whirligig icon and was taken to the Rainbow
Bridge, "where Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy frolic with our pets,
awaiting our arrival."

Seeing no sign of my dead cats, I shot my way past the fairies and
queers and lesbos and got back to the Real World.

Then I launched a trojan to disable the entire site.

--Tim May