Conan's Rescue

Old June 28th 05, 09:33 PM
CatNipped

Default Conan's Rescue

Just wanted to say a couple of things...

First, I apologize for a bit of misdirection yesterday. There were some
"people" over in rpcb+h who were trying to derail Conan's rescue, and Mary
and Dan had to "go underground" while publicly claiming the rescue was off,
to get this done quietly before the nuts could make a rescue impossible.

First, Mary, thank you so much for caring enough to put up the $200 to cover
Conan's adoption fee, Dan's travel expenses, leash and halter, and carry
case (while claiming in public that you took the money back to spend on
yourself - and taking the flak for being "shallow and selfish"!). I think
this *does* show "it's all about the cats" for you!

To Dan, thank you so much for caring enough to do this at the same time you
were dealing with a personal injury, a life-threatening illness with your
own baby, and a job that keeps you on the road way too much. [And Dan,
please email me privately to give me the number to call in a donation for
Conan's boarding until he can be transported to his forever-home.]

To Rhonda and Tracey Rose who are helping get air passes and arranging for
Conan's travel, thank you so much for caring enough to take time out of your
busy and hectic lives to do this.

To all the people who offered to donate their hard earned money to help get
Conan to his forever home, thank you so much for caring enough to direct
funds I'm sure you could have used in other areas of your lives.

And to those who tried to derail this rescue because of pettiness, jealousy,
and hatred....

PPPPLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 28th 05, 09:47 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ROFLMAO at your lovely P''''''''''"!!! ;oD

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 28th 05, 09:50 PM
CatNipped

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Well, that was the polite version. Over in rpch+b, were they are a bit
more, um, acerbic in discourse, I added an ASCII image in place of the
raspberry! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 28th 05, 10:23 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

LOLOLOL!!! I peeked!! You GO, girl!! ^5!!!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Old June 28th 05, 10:38 PM
Adrian

CatNipped wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the update, now I don't have to check rpch+b.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 28th 05, 10:58 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Okay, so I peek in to H&B to see what you wrote or "ahem... signed", and
then I saw that someone wrote that Mary and Dan didn't get Conan. They got
there after the other peeps got him? The other peeps are CM Towle, Megan,
etc.? Is this what happened?

It doesn't matter, now that the beautiful Conan will not be euthanized...
but you know, curiosity does always get (NOT KILL) the cat!!

And did Mary get her $200 back?

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Old June 28th 05, 11:02 PM
CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Yep, Dan arrived after the other group had already adopted Conan. I'm
assuming that Mary will get her money back, but she, and a lot of others,
have volunteered to send in donations to help with the funding of getting
Conan to a forever-home.

Hugs,

CatNipped

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Old June 28th 05, 11:28 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks, CatN. I wonder if Conan realizes how special he is?!!!!!!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Old June 29th 05, 01:47 AM
Enfilade

ROCK ON!!! So Conan is safe now, and on his way to a home where he will
be loved and treated well?

Please update us when you know more.

--Fil

Luck Kitty Rescue xxxxx Cats - misc 0 December 26th 04 09:02 PM
rec.pets: Starting A Successful Rescue Club FAQ Cheryl Minnier Cat Information 0 November 28th 04 05:17 AM
rec.pets: Starting A Successful Rescue Club FAQ Cheryl Minnier Cat Information 0 October 29th 04 05:25 AM
Suggestions About Rescue Situation...Please Luvskats00 Cat rescue 13 October 23rd 03 12:32 PM
Cat Rescue Groups in AZ MacCandace Cat health & behaviour 6 September 17th 03 02:52 AM