Blow-waving Fluffy SP

Old August 13th 03, 02:27 AM
Bev

Default Blow-waving Fluffy SP

FluffySP is not the brightest star in the heavens. It was teeming with
rain this morning but yes yes yes, she wanted to go out badly - and so
did B & C.

B & C lasted all of four minutes before they screamed inside shaking
raindrops of their delicate little selves. But not FluffySP! She
doesn't know when it's raining!

An hour later there was a small cat at the back door. I say small
because she was saturated. Ping, sometimes the brain clicks in
mysterious ways. I could blow-wave her if she would put up with the
noise.

Once she got used to the noise FSP didn't mind at all, did her rolling
routine and came out looking more beautiful than ever.
She then went to the door (it was still raining) and demanded to go
out! What did I say, not the brightest star in the heavens.

I am now thinking of starting up a hairdressing service for long haired
and Persian cats. I can just see them all sitting around done up in
their curlers, lol.

Bev

--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.
Old August 13th 03, 09:40 AM
lewe

"Marina" wrote in message
"Karen Chuplis" wrote

I want a pic of the freshly blown dry FSP. She was definitely born with

the
wrong hair length since she likes being outside so much!

Oh, but I want a pic of the soaked-through FluffySP. I can't imagine what
she would look like without that cloud of hair around her.

Before - After pics!

Nikki loves rain, too. Out on the island, she will rush outside if it

starts
to rain. If it's the middle of the night, she will come inside when she is
wet through, jump into bed, let Frank dry her off, then she rushes back

out.
Then back into bed soaking wet, etc etc.
--
Marina

So Nikki doesn't need a blow dryer - she's got Frank!

--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old August 13th 03, 09:13 PM
Yoj

"Bev" wrote in message
Yoj wrote:

LOL! Great story! BTW, I'm sure you've explained before, but I

must
have missed it. What's with the "SP" in "FluffySP"? Super puss?

Sweet
patootie? Silly putz?

Sweet Pea ::))

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough

draft
before the masterpiece.

Thank you. That's cute.

Joy