Kitty Pics

Old July 3rd 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Default Kitty Pics

http://picasaweb.google.com/charleen...eKittensAtPlay

They are so cute. I don't get much done around here because I'm watching
them and laughing at them and putting the stuff back together that they
manage to take apart. They will be introduce to the big cats, Aggie and
Victor, this week-end. All have met through the glass doors and no evident
problems.

Charleen
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro
Hide and Seek

Old July 3rd 08, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Charleen Welton wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/charleen...eKittensAtPlay

They are so cute. I don't get much done around here because I'm
watching them and laughing at them and putting the stuff back
together that they manage to take apart. They will be introduce to
the big cats, Aggie and Victor, this week-end. All have met through
the glass doors and no evident problems.

Charleen
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro
Hide and Seek

So cute! Thanks for posting the pics.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 3rd 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

they are gorgeous
the lighter one looks like my furball I used to call Ricky ticky tabbau
after the mongoose
g.com...

Old July 3rd 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Charleen Welton wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/charleen...eKittensAtPlay

You seem to have Fez and Rufous' dopplegangers there!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 3rd 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
g.com...
http://picasaweb.google.com/charleen...eKittensAtPlay

They are so cute. I don't get much done around here because I'm watching
them and laughing at them and putting the stuff back together that they
manage to take apart. They will be introduce to the big cats, Aggie and
Victor, this week-end. All have met through the glass doors and no
evident problems.

Good thing that you didn't have them when we all met. Mandy would have
tried to smuggle them home with her. You're right, they are so cute, and
adorable, and wonderful, and smurgable, and and I want a bittie too.

Pam S. who needs another bittie like she needs a hole in the head

Old July 3rd 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
g.com...
http://picasaweb.google.com/charleen...eKittensAtPlay

They are so cute. I don't get much done around here because I'm watching
them and laughing at them and putting the stuff back together that they
manage to take apart. They will be introduce to the big cats, Aggie and
Victor, this week-end. All have met through the glass doors and no
evident problems.

Oh, you can just see the mischief rising off them, little devils!

They are the long, skinny type with white sneakers, I see. They look like
little orange basketball players.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 3rd 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Charleen Welton wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/charleen...eKittensAtPlay

They are so cute. I don't get much done around here because I'm watching
them and laughing at them and putting the stuff back together that they
manage to take apart. They will be introduce to the big cats, Aggie and
Victor, this week-end. All have met through the glass doors and no evident
problems.

Oh my! What blinding orinj cuteness!

Old July 4th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Charleen Welton wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/charleen...eKittensAtPlay

They are so cute. I don't get much done around here because I'm
watching them and laughing at them and putting the stuff back
together that they manage to take apart. They will be introduce to
the big cats, Aggie and Victor, this week-end. All have met through
the glass doors and no evident problems.

Charleen
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro
Hide and Seek

Adorable kittens! Thanks for the photos

Jill
Old July 4th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

http://picasaweb.google.com/charleen...eKittensAtPlay

They are so cute. *I don't get much done around here because I'm watching
them and laughing at them and putting the stuff back together that they
manage to take apart. They will be introduce to the big cats, Aggie and
Victor, this week-end. *All have met through the glass doors and no evident
problems.

They are ADORABLE! I wish I could take them home with me, but Kitty
Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, and my father wouldn't like that
very much.

Have they been fixed yet?

Debby
Old July 4th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

They have been everything'ed even to kitten flea treatment! When they weigh
a little more the Rescue Group will arrange for their rabies shots. Have to
get out of this chair now, they want it back!
Charleen

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
http://picasaweb.google.com/charleen...eKittensAtPlay

They are so cute. I don't get much done around here because I'm watching
them and laughing at them and putting the stuff back together that they
manage to take apart. They will be introduce to the big cats, Aggie and
Victor, this week-end. All have met through the glass doors and no evident
problems.

They are ADORABLE! I wish I could take them home with me, but Kitty
Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, and my father wouldn't like that
very much.

Have they been fixed yet?

Debby

More kitty pics... [email protected] Cat anecdotes 3 December 18th 04 04:09 PM
New Kitty Pics!! Carrie-Lou Salter Cat anecdotes 20 October 4th 04 06:15 PM
Kitty pics Paul O. Cat health & behaviour 28 July 10th 04 03:01 AM
Kitty Pics - NEW JoJo Cat anecdotes 18 May 16th 04 10:10 PM
Favorite Kitty Pics Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 30 May 5th 04 08:35 PM