OT WOW

Old July 8th 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default OT WOW

any of you into this. A friend introduced me and now I am hooked

Old July 8th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Matthew wrote:
any of you into this. A friend introduced me and now I am hooked

Into what?????

RPCA???? Been hooked for YEARS

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old July 8th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sara

"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
any of you into this. A friend introduced me and now I am hooked

Into what?????

RPCA???? Been hooked for YEARS

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Hooked on WOW (world of warcraft)

all three of my sons play it.... seems to become a way of life after a while

Sara

Old July 8th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Matthew wrote:
any of you into this. A friend introduced me and now I am hooked

Into what?????

RPCA???? Been hooked for YEARS

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Ok over Magic head

WOW is world of warcraft it is a online role playing game that has millions
of people as clients

Old July 8th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Matthew wrote:
any of you into this. A friend introduced me and now I am hooked

Into what?????

RPCA???? Been hooked for YEARS

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Hooked on WOW (world of warcraft)

all three of my sons play it.... seems to become a way of life after a
while

Sara

You sit down and start to play than you look at the clock and go WTF it is
what time

Old July 8th 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Matthew wrote:
any of you into this. A friend introduced me and now I am hooked

Yup, I play on the server Eldre'Thalas (a US server) and my lvl 69 Druid
Night Elf (Alliance) is Yowie. I also have a lvl 18 Undead Warlock (horde)
called Euphycia on an Australian server, but can't remember what the server
is.

Look for folks in the guilds "Too Drunk to Care" for Alliance and "Really
too drunk to care" on the horde side, and ask for Yowie, they'll know who I
am.

The person known as Scratch Monkey here on RPCA also plays on Eldre'Thalas,
but I can't remember hte name of their toon right now.

Joel is far more addicted than I am, and even the Yowlet likes playing.
Mostly he just likes getting his parent's toons killed by running them off
the end of the world, but hey, he's getting there.

Yowie

Old July 8th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
any of you into this. A friend introduced me and now I am hooked

Yup, I play on the server Eldre'Thalas (a US server) and my lvl 69 Druid
Night Elf (Alliance) is Yowie. I also have a lvl 18 Undead Warlock (horde)
called Euphycia on an Australian server, but can't remember what the
server is.

Look for folks in the guilds "Too Drunk to Care" for Alliance and "Really
too drunk to care" on the horde side, and ask for Yowie, they'll know who
I am.

The person known as Scratch Monkey here on RPCA also plays on
Eldre'Thalas, but I can't remember hte name of their toon right now.

Joel is far more addicted than I am, and even the Yowlet likes playing.
Mostly he just likes getting his parent's toons killed by running them off
the end of the world, but hey, he's getting there.

Yowie

It is addicting but annoying when you are low levels remind me of the part
that I hated when I played D & D. I am at he point right now night elf
between 9 and 10th level hunter with alchemy and herbalism as professions
with secondary skills of cooking and first aid

I keep getting my butt kicked by the grells he server I am using has only
a few players on it so no help till my buddy gets back online and helps me
out

Old July 8th 08, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Matthew wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
[...]

Grells shouldn't be kicking your butt when you are level 9 - they're only
level 5! Have you trained? Have you gotten better armour than you started
out with? I don't know about hunters, but have you got a pet yet? If so, do
you know how to use it?

Yowie

Old July 8th 08, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
[...]

might be level 5 but when 4 or 5 of them ganging up on you and a level
boss joins in you are a had lad
level 10 is when you get pets
when I got so more time I am going to go back into the lower levels and gain
some more xp and build the money and weapons up might hp is only at 150 so
I know I need to do so more but today is my first day of playing

Old July 8th 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Matthew wrote:
any of you into this. A friend introduced me and now I am hooked

Into what?????

RPCA???? Been hooked for YEARS

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Ok over Magic head

WOW is world of warcraft it is a online role playing game that has millions
of people as clients

OK. I understand now - just didn't get it - looked like you left off a
link or something (wow is a word in it's own right).

But, I cannot say that I am into this sort of game at all. But I did get
a major laugh at the South Park episode that revolved around it.