Sum evil kreechur haz taked over myown Meowmie!

Old February 9th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Sum evil kreechur haz taked over myown Meowmie!

Fingz had bin furry gudgud heer in da howse fur a longlong time. We had
efurryfing we needid, an no strangerz kamed over essept da wun hoomin dat we
knowz reel gud.

Den today, wif no warnin, I got pikked up (pikked up! Me hoo hatez dat!),
put in a bokz, an taked to da TED!!!! Dey shot me an stole sum bludz and
put yukky stufz in myown noze! I cudnt beleev it!

At leest it sownz like dey iz goin to make it up to me. Dey iz goin to giv
myownself a dentle, whutebber dat iz. Dey shud alwaze giv kitteez prezintz
when dey duz meen stufz to dem.

Rebecca

Old February 9th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T and before u trustz dem too muchz, look in the
cattidictionrie U knows dat fingie dat tell u what wodz meanz) and looke up
da wordz DENTLE. DEN, decidez if dey iz beink nize or notz.
news

Old February 9th 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Oh, Rebekka, da dentle isn't so gud. Ize had dem sefural tymes. Dey
steels my teef! But my mouf duz feelz bedder afterwurds.

Snowflake

Old February 10th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 19:34:45 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Fingz had bin furry gudgud heer in da howse fur a longlong time. We had
efurryfing we needid, an no strangerz kamed over essept da wun hoomin dat we
knowz reel gud.

Den today, wif no warnin, I got pikked up (pikked up! Me hoo hatez dat!),
put in a bokz, an taked to da TED!!!! Dey shot me an stole sum bludz and
put yukky stufz in myown noze! I cudnt beleev it!

At leest it sownz like dey iz goin to make it up to me. Dey iz goin to giv
myownself a dentle, whutebber dat iz. Dey shud alwaze giv kitteez prezintz
when dey duz meen stufz to dem.

Rebecca

Hmmm, it must bee sum kinda alien dat took ofur yur meowmie's brain!
Dis is tewibble nooz! You did bite an skratch an howl, didn't you?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/9/2008 8:13:55 PM

Old February 10th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz the efil hoomin whut izsa TED, he kan kntrol bof of mine hoominz atta
same time, Tiger... owrz TED iza girl hoomin but we haz seen dem inna men
hoominz alzo
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old February 10th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Bite hur! Bite hur wyle yu styll hav da teef tu bite wiff!!!
Den kum tu mine heowze an hyde!
Yu kin brink Sunnydance wiff yu.
--
Pitô.ônya

news

Old February 11th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Feb 10, 2:02 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Bite hur! Bite hur wyle yu styll hav da teef tu bite wiff!!!
Den kum tu mine heowze an hyde!
Yu kin brink Sunnydance wiff yu.
--
Pitô.ônya

*Thuh hooman iz rolling onna floor laffin' hizztairikully*
Old February 11th 08, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

I skrached herownself reel gud -- she hadta clean it an put on a bandij
befur we went in da metalmonster.

I duznt know whut wuz in doze shotz an yukky stufz, but I wuz not feelin
furry gud fur a day or so. I juss stayed on da cowch an hissed at Sundance
an didnt eet much, but Ize much betterer now.

Rebecca

.. .

Old February 12th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 23:08:24 -0800, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

I skrached herownself reel gud -- she hadta clean it an put on a bandij
befur we went in da metalmonster.

I duznt know whut wuz in doze shotz an yukky stufz, but I wuz not feelin
furry gud fur a day or so. I juss stayed on da cowch an hissed at Sundance
an didnt eet much, but Ize much betterer now.

Rebecca

Well, itz gud dat you iz feeling better now! If you want, you can
joyne usses - we're on da way to "louies" in Noo Haffen for
hamburgerz, then off to da howze of da Noo Haffen clowder and den off
to a cat-sino! Wanna come?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/11/2008 8:17:13 PM

Myown morning Sundance Cat community 3 December 10th 07 06:18 PM
I duz not want to change myown name! Sundance Cat community 67 June 30th 07 08:56 AM
Myown Akwizition day! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 9 November 10th 06 11:55 AM
How to feel like an Evil Meowmie Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 5 September 27th 05 03:15 PM
T Evil D??? O J Cat anecdotes 6 March 10th 05 09:30 PM