Happy cat

Old May 9th 04, 08:10 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Happy cat

After going out for a bike ride with Nathan this afternoon, I mowed the lawn.
Why, oh why, does grass grow so *XX!!** quickly!! Anyhow, I have a happy
Waffles. She is out in the garden, rooting amongst the grass cuttings for
mousies. Her tail is high, her whiskers out, and her eye wide. She is having a
whale of a time out there, in the last of the day's light before coming in for
the night.

My aching muscles have served a good purpose :-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old May 9th 04, 10:26 PM
polonca12000

So nice of you to take such good care of Waffles' needs!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
After going out for a bike ride with Nathan this afternoon, I mowed the

lawn.
Why, oh why, does grass grow so *XX!!** quickly!! Anyhow, I have a happy
Waffles. She is out in the garden, rooting amongst the grass cuttings for
mousies. Her tail is high, her whiskers out, and her eye wide. She is

having a
whale of a time out there, in the last of the day's light before coming in

for
the night.

My aching muscles have served a good purpose :-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched

off--

Old May 11th 04, 07:43 AM
Exocat

:-) Lovely story.

I mowed my tiny lawn today, luckily just a few hours before a heavy
rainstorm, and as usual Pericles my red tabby Maine Coon felt the need
to roll & luxuriate in the new-mown smell and assorted clippings (he
got there before I could rake them up).

So equally as usual I had a green longhaired MC together with a
lawnlike carpet indoors. I should've remembered not to vacuum first
:-(

Ain't life as a catslave grand?

Purrs to all

Gordon