Jellicle Ball: Some lively music

Old October 18th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Jellicle Ball: Some lively music

I agwee. Ann doze kittees made der hoomins so happy!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
itz onli a little sad kuz we kant make more happi timez wif da kittez

atta
bridge butted we iz her anna i think we iz suppozedta be havin happi

timez
wif da kitteez anna hoomanz dat iz still here, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Itz wunderful. We wer worryed dat weed be sososo sad when thuh ball

came
arownd, but itz hard tu be sadd wif so menny frends.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz glad you iz hafin a gud time, i likes ta danze anna alla of

dezecatz iz
fun, anna remfurin da happi timez iz gud for allauses, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Dis is da besst time ife effur had, Chester! Fangu fur inviting

me.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz gud at diz one, I liksa damze, Chester takez hizown datez

paw
anna dey
go to bowncin
Julie Porter wrote in message
news Les danse, Chester!

Lucy, reddy to bownce

"Stormmee" wrote in message
oohhhh we needsa do da kitten bownce to diz, Stormmee

lookin
at
herown
furndz
Ralph & His Clowder wrote in message
[Ralph puts aside his drum set and takes his worn

bodhrán
from a
brocade
bag. Alice trades her silver flute for a wood one while

Jane
sets a
fiddle next to her psaltery.]

Hokay, letz step lifely now!

[The clowder launches into "Boil the Breakfast Early",

followed
by
"Morrison's Jig", "Soldier's Joy", and the "Rocky Road

Dublin".]

Old October 18th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tension

itz zeemz mawr lyke a wayke....weez selbraytin der lyves dat
wuz livd...wit happee memreez. anna der laffter izz lyter dan
aiyre....sew itz flotin' upp 2 der bridj wer dey kan heer it!

--luthien

"Stormmee" wrote in message
oohhhh we needsa do da kitten bownce to diz, Stormmee lookin

at
herown
furndz
Ralph & His Clowder wrote in message
[Ralph puts aside his drum set and takes his worn bodhrán

from a
brocade
bag. Alice trades her silver flute for a wood one while Jane
sets a
fiddle next to her psaltery.]

Hokay, letz step lifely now!

[The clowder launches into "Boil the Breakfast Early",

followed
by
"Morrison's Jig", "Soldier's Joy", and the "Rocky Road to
Dublin".]