Remembering a Persian

Old January 31st 04, 12:43 PM
Stacey

Default Remembering a Persian

Hi all.

After reading Flippy's latest update on Tiffany and seeing the pics, it got
me thinking about my cousin's Persian she had (and dang if I can remember
the name!) a couple years ago.

This cat was a big orange ball of attitude. He didn't like to be cuddled
much, and would growl and give you warning bites if you touched him too
much. However, that being said, he would still come to curl up on your lap
to absorb your warmth. I like nothing more than to cuddle cats who don't
like to be cuddled, so he and I had a love-hate relationship!

Anyway, one day I was at my cousin's house and this big furry cat comes
running through the living room with a mouse hanging out of his mouth! He
dashed through the living room and took a sharp corner through the foyer,
heading for the kitchen. Unfortunately for him, the foyer had a linoleum
floor and having big furry feet caused him to totally lose his footing! All
four feet splayed out from under him and he landed flat on his belly and his
chin went *smack* against the floor. When this happened, it caused the mouse
to go flying out of his mouth and land in the living room. Oh man, did that
mouse run!!!!!! LOL. The cat got up, looked around, looked ****ed off (but
he always looked that way!) and sauntered off amidst the guffaws of the
surrounding hoomins!

Too funny to remember that!

Stacey

Old January 31st 04, 01:23 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Stacey at
wrote on 1/31/04 5:43 AM:

[...]

I would love to have seen that!

Old February 1st 04, 02:57 AM
JP Hobbs

Henri's episode with a mouse wasn'tquite as funny, but my
friends and I used to play cards on a Friday night and one night I got up to
let Henri in the Veranda door [ It was a big jump he had to run up my
neighbours
steps, then jump,hitting the iron handrail on the way up for support and
onto
my veranda wall] as I let him in that night he walked toward the hall door,
and I saw a mouse in his mouth, went to pick him up toput him outside
while I thought what to do, and he dropped it
and It scampered into the first bedroom one friend said drily, It must have
run over his nose for Henri to catch it. cards were finished for the night
as we tried to catch the mousebut in the end I had to block the doorat the
bottom and my
Nephew and his wife came uo in the morning and got it . Jean P.

Karen Chuplis wrote in message
in article , Stacey at