more purrs for humans, please

Old January 29th 05, 06:06 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

Default more purrs for humans, please

I promised myself this year would be less fraught with upsets than the last

Well, two things.

DH's grandmother is once again in the hospital for complications to pneumonia.
She is far gone with Alzheimer's and doesn't remember anyone, and the only
words she recalls are "I love you" (not bad words to keep around). She has
been in a hospice multiple times, only to miraculously pull through. Well,
last night, it looked pretty grim, but she's stabilized now. Still, purrs for
her would be appreciated, and for her family, who call her Baba. I'm sure
that any of you who've been in this kind of situation can imagine the
conflicting emotions everyone is experiencing.

Secondly, I got an email from a friend in Pennsylvania today. She's been
having vision problems recently, and apparently they've finally discovered the
cause: MS. She says she's not freaking out and is just happy to know what's
going on, but I think she would still appreciate some purrs.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 29th 05, 06:27 PM
Tanada

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

[...]

Purrs and healing thoughts and wishes going out for DH's Baba and your
friend in Pennsylvania from all of us here.

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Five + Calvin, Sonya, and Speedy the d-thing
Old January 29th 05, 06:43 PM
Gabey8

Purrs and purr-ayers are on the way.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old January 29th 05, 07:22 PM
CatNipped

Multiple purrs rumbling on their way. If I could only remember three words,
"I love you" would be the ones I would choose.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 29th 05, 07:24 PM
O J

Monique wrote:

I promised myself this year would be less fraught with upsets than the last

---------------------snip----------------------

I promised myself that too. Knock wood! So far so good, just a
little bronchitis.

Purrs for your DH's grandmother and more for your friend. I know you
can't help worrying about them, but be sure to take care of yourself
(and DH and Oscar). Hugs!

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old January 29th 05, 08:22 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:06:21 -0700, "Monique Y. Mudama"
wrote:

[...]

Purrs on the way for both.

Ginger-lyn

Old January 29th 05, 08:56 PM
Elise

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
[...]

Healing purrs for grandma and your friend on the way

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:
Old January 29th 05, 09:14 PM
jmcquown

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
I promised myself this year would be less fraught with upsets than
the last ....

Well, two things.

DH's grandmother is once again in the hospital for complications to
pneumonia.
Secondly, I got an email from a friend in Pennsylvania today. She's
been having vision problems recently, and apparently they've finally
discovered the cause: MS.

Purrs for both and I'm lighting two candles, one for each.

Jill

Old January 29th 05, 10:43 PM
polonca12000

Lots and lots of purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

[...]

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM