Jellicle Ball: The Bobcat Teleports to Rome

Old October 7th 06, 09:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Jellicle Ball: The Bobcat Teleports to Rome

After acessing Bonnie's Teleporter, Bobcat figures out how to dial in
the location ( now improved with help from Google Earth) and hit a
switch and.... Nothing!!! Bobcat then starts to *think* about
teleporting and PRESTO!!
God what a ride!!! Though I've got to tell those kitties, "teleporting"
*does* have nasty side effects. Besides a massive migraine, I'm also
wheezy. Maybe because I'm a human and not feline?!? Need to check on
that.

After a brief catnap, to stop his pounding head, Bobcat heads over
towards the Columsium. Some cat has already started the Reading of the
Names.....

Old October 7th 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I am Tiger anna you iz da hooman we 'greedta sponzor... please get yoursef
sum nip tea, it willz make yourown head betterer anna purleze sit inna bak
so you kan see efurithin, Tiger, being friendly like
ps.com...

Old October 7th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

So *you* are Tiger. It is so very nice to meet you. Sorry about my
head. At least I got here ( hope I'll be able to get back -- we'll get
to that bridge when we get to it. ) Sitting down, now *that* is a furry
good idea. By the way this mint tea is very good.

Bobcat

Stormmee wrote:
I am Tiger anna you iz da hooman we 'greedta sponzor... please get yoursef
sum nip tea, it willz make yourown head betterer anna purleze sit inna bak
so you kan see efurithin, Tiger, being friendly like
ps.com...

Old October 8th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft sayz dat it alwayz makez hersef betterer, purleze injoy yourownsef,
Tiger
oups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
I am Tiger anna you iz da hooman we 'greedta sponzor... please get

yoursef
sum nip tea, it willz make yourown head betterer anna purleze sit inna

bak
so you kan see efurithin, Tiger, being friendly like
ps.com...

Old October 8th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Hi Mr. Bobcat. My name is Little Kitty and Ize now taking care of
Gretchen Marie's meowmie sinz GM went to thuh Bridj. My meowmie sez
she rememfurs yew and Bonnie frum a longlonglong tyme ago. We iz sorree
abou Bonnie sinze she wuz wun of thuh early memfurs of rpcc and did
such a wunnerful job starting thuh Jellicle Ball wif Galazy. If yew
need anyfing here in Rome, just ask any of us and we will take care of
yew.

Little Kitty, House of Knop, extending her paw (claws retraced) to Mr.
Bobcat

LK wispers to Stormee: He got thuh teleporter to go but he seems to be
having trubble wif multiple postings. Iz this lowd guy fur reel?

Stormmee wrote:
soft sayz dat it alwayz makez hersef betterer, purleze injoy yourownsef,
Tiger
oups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
I am Tiger anna you iz da hooman we 'greedta sponzor... please get

yoursef
sum nip tea, it willz make yourown head betterer anna purleze sit inna

bak
so you kan see efurithin, Tiger, being friendly like
ps.com...

Old October 8th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I duzint know muc bowt da 'porter or pozin butted he duz seem nize, anna he
iz gifin a home to 2 kittenz soon so he muzt be fine, Stormmee, whisperin
bak
ups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
soft sayz dat it alwayz makez hersef betterer, purleze injoy yourownsef,
Tiger
oups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
I am Tiger anna you iz da hooman we 'greedta sponzor... please get

yoursef
sum nip tea, it willz make yourown head betterer anna purleze sit

inna
bak
so you kan see efurithin, Tiger, being friendly like
ps.com...

Old October 8th 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

It is a pleasure to meet you Little Kitty. It seems more cats know of
me even though this is my first time to the Ball ( unless you count the
few times I somehow piggybacked in Bonnie's body, but that was kind of
strange: two beings two minds; one body. I was never sure if it was
real or not).

Yeah I too noticed the multiple postings too. I might have hit a wrong
button -- that or I was Catnapped while teleporting. BTW can you round
me up a little more of Tiger's (I hope you know him, Yes? ) mint tea --
my migraine is coming back. I'll be back next year -- at least briefly
-- to turn over my new kittens (still not here) but their Names will be
Phantom (the Male Bombay) and Misty (the Female Bombay. "The Naming of
Cats is a difficult matter..." I saw their names one night while I was
half awake. Given that they are still kittens, they will be mini-mini
Black Panthers.

Do you have any type of official Naming Ceremoney, or who would I ask
to find out?

Bobcat

Stormmee wrote:
soft sayz dat it alwayz makez hersef betterer, purleze injoy yourownsef,
Tiger
oups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
I am Tiger anna you iz da hooman we 'greedta sponzor... please get

yoursef
sum nip tea, it willz make yourown head betterer anna purleze sit inna

bak
so you kan see efurithin, Tiger, being friendly like
ps.com...

Old October 11th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Gosh, Mr. Bobcat, I know Tiger but I don't know anyfing about mint tea.
Just NIP tea. Want sum? I asked Meowmie Arlene and she duzn't
rememfur any naming ceremonee. Maybe yew shud start wun. Yew are reel
good at thinking up things she sez. When she adoped me, thuh papers
sed my name of Samantha AND Little Kitty. I wudn't answer when she
called me Samantha so she decied my name must be Little Kitty. I wuz
little once, but now am 17 pounds. My frendz call me Little. Yew kin
call me Little if yew want to be my frend. I have a cuzzin thatz a
Bengal cat but I don't know wot a Bombay looks like.

Little Kitty, chatty as usual

Stormmee wrote:
soft sayz dat it alwayz makez hersef betterer, purleze injoy yourownsef,
Tiger
oups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
I am Tiger anna you iz da hooman we 'greedta sponzor... please get
yoursef
sum nip tea, it willz make yourown head betterer anna purleze sit inna
bak
so you kan see efurithin, Tiger, being friendly like
ps.com...

Old October 11th 06, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Now safe back at home Bobcat replies:

Hummmmmmm. *Maybe* next year Cats and/or kittens that become what I
call "forever cats" and become part of a house during the preceeding
year, should be formally introduced during a "Naming Ceremoney" at the
Jellicle Ball. Example. A black cat is taken in by the "Browns" The
Browns want to name the cat "Shadow". At the upcoming Jellicle Ball, a
Cat from rec.pets.cats.community in formal attire (of course!) walks on
stage with the new cat (also in formal attire of course ), anounces
that "This is a cat that has been re-born into a New Jellicle Life, and
whose New Name (in the above example ) from this day forward will
be:..." "Shadow, House of Brown" ; or if a purebred, (say the cattery's
name is Kitycat) the formal name would be, "Kitycat's Shadow, House of
Brown".

Any rate something to think about. Bonnie would have known how to
handle this. Me?? All I know is that come next yaer I should have two
(2) new kittens that should go to the Ball. Since this will be their
first time.... well I was wondering if there was anyway to introduce
kittens/cats that have been born into a New Jellicle Life.

Bobcat

P.S. 'Nip Tea, is the shortened form of Catnip Tea, and Catnip is a
member of the Mint family. Though in the case of Tiger's Nip tea
(really very VERY GOOD) there might be other mint plants present -- One
never knows what Tiger puts in his Tea -- REALY, REALLY GOOD. Hence
Mint Tea would be correct as well as "Nip Tea"

Bobcat the Biologist

Stormmee wrote:
soft sayz dat it alwayz makez hersef betterer, purleze injoy yourownsef,
Tiger
oups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
I am Tiger anna you iz da hooman we 'greedta sponzor... please get
yoursef
sum nip tea, it willz make yourown head betterer anna purleze sit inna
bak
so you kan see efurithin, Tiger, being friendly like
ps.com...

Old October 11th 06, 09:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine tea iz aktuli soft's, it haz peppermint anna nip fur hoomanz whut get
headaches anna sinuz 'fektinz
tiger

Stormmee wrote:
soft sayz dat it alwayz makez hersef betterer, purleze injoy

yourownsef,
Tiger
oups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
I am Tiger anna you iz da hooman we 'greedta sponzor... please

get
yoursef
sum nip tea, it willz make yourown head betterer anna purleze

sit inna
bak
so you kan see efurithin, Tiger, being friendly like
ps.com...