Exploring Cat Island

Old September 23rd 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mercurio[_4_]

Default Exploring Cat Island

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:20:27 -0500, Granby wrote:

Diz iz Piglet and I gussez da I jus volunterred Maggy May for bittie
partol. Her hazn answered yet dough.

Dat sownds fine. I finks dat we only haff a few
bitties in da kommunity, non?

--
Ciao kittiez,

Mercurio
9/22/2009 10:54:42 PM
Old September 23rd 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

yezbudt, kitties komez frum all ofver da world for diz vent. Der may effen
be kitties from da land where Aed livez. Piglet just thinking about how
many bitties might attend.

Old September 24th 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

Mimzy tugs on Bob Qats ear and says, 'This is where we came from, The
Second World, and we hafta learn all we can but we can't say 'anything'
to anybody without permission. Understand? Bob Qat nods in agreement.
Mimzy gets a sad look on her face, I didn't know kitties got sick and
hurt here. I want to do all I can to help.
Don't you? I wonder if there are bitties here too?. Hmmm, lots to
learn about The Second World. Father Frank seemed nice, and he keeps
secrets too. He does all sorts of good things.
Little Mimzy sits down and starts to cry happy/sad and her brother Bob
Qat comforts her. 'Kinda overwhelming, isn't it?' he says. Mimzy
sniffs and says 'yup, it sure is' and I'm so glad you're my brother.
And I'm glad yer my sister.
Then they both shake off their 'mood' and run off to find Pa Mosey.

[McDougal overhears this conversation]

Aye, 'tis sad when kitties hurt or sick, but these things happen most
everywhere. But fortunately nokitty has gotten badly hurt for a very long
time. All we usually see is the occasional turned paw from stepping in a
hole, or a kitty with a cold. That one kitty you saw had been playing out
in the cold, got all wet and kept playing in the cold, and didn't come
inside when his momcat called to him. But he'll be right as rain before
long.

As fer yer momcat, I remember her. She would have been fine, but she was
a wanderer and was dissatisfied with some aspects of the Second World.
She always wanted to see new things, and she wanted only the best and
most exciting things for you kits. But she recognized her vows to keep
magic sacred, so she never used hers when she could have made her life
easier. She tried to do everything by herself, even things she had not
learned to do without magic.

But, now that you kits are living with that fine mancat Mosey, and are
getting trained in the use of your magic, and have reunited with your
aunt Morgana, I'll bet that we can find your momcat and help her return
to the Second World. Then everyone will be happy again and we'll have
nothing to worry about.

McDougal

Old September 25th 09, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

[Harri Roadcat and OT step into the teleporter, then reappear a few
minutes later pushing a very large wheeled crate out of the teleporter.
They tear down the crate, and Harri assembles the pieces into a cat-sized
helicopter. It appears to be a very fast chopper, having a jet engine and
a NOTAR (no tail rotor) design. After a fair bit of fussing and a lot of
kitty cussing Harri wipes her paws on a rag and waves OT over. She fires
up the engine and runs her preflight tests, then she and OT strap in and
she lifts off - very quickly.

She quickly dips the nose and roars off over the central wall of
boulders, clearing the boulders by mere inches. The copter makes a steep
banking turn over the ocean, then climbs to a thousand feet or so over
the island.]

OT, I gotz da GPS running, and da video and still cameras are computer
controlled. If you'd press da big green button in front of you, they'll
start taking pikchoors automatically. An da sensors that look for heat
sources and water sources and analyze living fings and plants and stuff
also run all by demselves.

[Harri flies to the north end of the island, then turns onto an east-west
course. OT presses the auto-start button, and they begin flying straight
lines over the island, covering 100 yards or so on each pass.]

Oh, lookie - dat field is full of what looks kinda like sheeps. And a
liddle small village. And dere is da ampitheater dat McDougal mentioned.
And dere's da fishing harbor - look, it's all surrounded by boulders too.
Da whole island is ringed wif boulders! And look at da steam rising from
the dat pond, an from da base of doze boulders - dey must haf lots of
geothermal hot water.

Oh, my - look at doze fields of bootiful flowers!
Old September 25th 09, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T sits breathless listening to Harri. The scene below him is like nothing
he has ever seen before.

Harri diz iz bootifulz, just bootifulz. Dat steams will be gud for da older
kitties who likez warm waterz, he shutters a bit. Nuffin I wud wantz but
maybe sumcat duz.

Da featre is egzelent for da ceremonie and dere iz da spoon shaped hill for
da bittes to slide and play on. Wiff dem bolderz surrrounding da baze of da
spoonz, nuffin kan get in to hurt dem anna all dat soft graz will be
exzelent.

Old September 26th 09, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mercurio[_4_]

On 25 Sep 2009 20:41:27 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

OT, I gotz da GPS running, and da video and still cameras are computer
controlled. If you'd press da big green button in front of you, they'll
start taking pikchoors automatically. An da sensors that look for heat
sources and water sources and analyze living fings and plants and stuff
also run all by demselves.

[Harri flies to the north end of the island, then turns onto an east-west
course. OT presses the auto-start button, and they begin flying straight
lines over the island, covering 100 yards or so on each pass.]

Ahhh, Eggselent work. Letz download zees to da
serfur in da Temple Library so zat efurrykitty can
zen log in and download eet to heez purrsonal GPS
unit.

Now nokitty can be lost on da Island - and da
Temple Library haz more valooble infurmashun about
catz!

--
Ciao kittiez,

Mercurio
9/26/2009 12:42:08 PM
Old September 27th 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Mercurio"

[...]

Wow sez Mosey n da Kits awl at onse. Dat is a wunnerful idear.
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat