Little Bit Update 2

Old September 22nd 07, 11:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_2_]

Default Little Bit Update 2

Things are pretty much back to normal with LB. She certainly doesn't
seem to think anything is wrong (except for the fact that her Paw is
squirting nasty tasting stuff down her throat, but at least that's
only once a day now). She's back to hopping up onto the bed and
recliner on her own, so I guess this episode is about over. Unless you
knew something was wrong with her, you could easily miss seeing that
one leg seems to be weak, and she walks a little sideways. TED didn't
schedule any further appointments for her yet, knowing that she'd get
an update when I take Sam and Spot in for a blood work next week.

Steve

Old September 22nd 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Steve Touchstone wrote:
Things are pretty much back to normal with LB. She certainly doesn't
seem to think anything is wrong (except for the fact that her Paw is
squirting nasty tasting stuff down her throat, but at least that's
only once a day now). She's back to hopping up onto the bed and
recliner on her own, so I guess this episode is about over. Unless you
knew something was wrong with her, you could easily miss seeing that
one leg seems to be weak, and she walks a little sideways. TED didn't
schedule any further appointments for her yet, knowing that she'd get
an update when I take Sam and Spot in for a blood work next week.

Steve

That's great news!
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 22nd 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Steve Touchstone wrote:
Things are pretty much back to normal with LB. She certainly doesn't
seem to think anything is wrong (except for the fact that her Paw is
squirting nasty tasting stuff down her throat, but at least that's
only once a day now). She's back to hopping up onto the bed and
recliner on her own, so I guess this episode is about over. Unless
you knew something was wrong with her, you could easily miss seeing
that one leg seems to be weak, and she walks a little sideways. TED
didn't schedule any further appointments for her yet, knowing that
she'd get an update when I take Sam and Spot in for a blood work next
week.

Glad she seems to be recovering. We're still purring for her, and for
Sammy's and Spot's vet visit.

Old September 22nd 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Steve Touchstone wrote:
Things are pretty much back to normal with LB. She certainly doesn't
seem to think anything is wrong (except for the fact that her Paw is
squirting nasty tasting stuff down her throat, but at least that's
only once a day now). She's back to hopping up onto the bed and
recliner on her own, so I guess this episode is about over. Unless you
knew something was wrong with her, you could easily miss seeing that
one leg seems to be weak, and she walks a little sideways. TED didn't
schedule any further appointments for her yet, knowing that she'd get
an update when I take Sam and Spot in for a blood work next week.

I just happened upon your post about Little Bit, and it sounded very
worrying! I'm glad that she's back to normal, but I wonder what that
was about, and am hoping that it doesn't recur.

Old September 22nd 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-09-22 05:17:12 -0500, Steve Touchstone said:

Things are pretty much back to normal with LB. She certainly doesn't
seem to think anything is wrong (except for the fact that her Paw is
squirting nasty tasting stuff down her throat, but at least that's
only once a day now). She's back to hopping up onto the bed and
recliner on her own, so I guess this episode is about over. Unless you
knew something was wrong with her, you could easily miss seeing that
one leg seems to be weak, and she walks a little sideways. TED didn't
schedule any further appointments for her yet, knowing that she'd get
an update when I take Sam and Spot in for a blood work next week.

Steve

Well, sure seems like she must have hurt herself! I'm so glad she is
almost back to normal!

Old September 22nd 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
ps.com...
Things are pretty much back to normal with LB. She certainly doesn't
seem to think anything is wrong (except for the fact that her Paw is
squirting nasty tasting stuff down her throat, but at least that's
only once a day now). She's back to hopping up onto the bed and
recliner on her own, so I guess this episode is about over. Unless you
knew something was wrong with her, you could easily miss seeing that
one leg seems to be weak, and she walks a little sideways. TED didn't
schedule any further appointments for her yet, knowing that she'd get
an update when I take Sam and Spot in for a blood work next week.

So pleased to hear this. I wonder what it was?

Tweed

Old September 23rd 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
ps.com...
Things are pretty much back to normal with LB. She certainly doesn't
seem to think anything is wrong (except for the fact that her Paw is
squirting nasty tasting stuff down her throat, but at least that's
only once a day now). She's back to hopping up onto the bed and
recliner on her own, so I guess this episode is about over. Unless you
knew something was wrong with her, you could easily miss seeing that
one leg seems to be weak, and she walks a little sideways. TED didn't
schedule any further appointments for her yet, knowing that she'd get
an update when I take Sam and Spot in for a blood work next week.

Steve

That is good news!

Joy

Old September 24th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Steve Touchstone wrote:

Things are pretty much back to normal with LB. She certainly doesn't
seem to think anything is wrong (except for the fact that her Paw is
squirting nasty tasting stuff down her throat, but at least that's
only once a day now). She's back to hopping up onto the bed and
recliner on her own, so I guess this episode is about over. Unless you
knew something was wrong with her, you could easily miss seeing that
one leg seems to be weak, and she walks a little sideways. TED didn't
schedule any further appointments for her yet, knowing that she'd get
an update when I take Sam and Spot in for a blood work next week.

Steve

We will continue to send purrs and best wishes for Little Bit. Thank you
for taking such good care of her, Steve,
Polonca and Soncek

UPDATE #3 Update #2 Update sigh (was Almost had a Ping-Brother (this would make cat #13)) Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 7 June 5th 07 10:41 PM
Update on Bom Bom Hans Schrøder Cat anecdotes 8 May 8th 06 10:05 AM
PB update Shirley Cat anecdotes 34 May 7th 06 06:48 PM
ANOTHER UPDATE UPDATE Tomorrow Adrian Cat anecdotes 2 August 6th 04 07:27 PM