Any online vets? I need a prescription for Revolution Flea treatment

Old January 11th 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
jerseycat

Default Any online vets? I need a prescription for Revolution Flea treatment

Hi all, I have a cat who was in the shelter for a year. He has fleas
and neither Advantage nor Frontline have worked. He has had them for
months - we seem to get them better under control but then they
return
- these shelter fleas seem extra hardy or immune to these spot
treatments. (We also tried Adams sprays and even diatomaceous
earth...
we have no carpets and no stuffed furniture - we clean and clean!) My
vet wants to charge me another $70 plus $25 a dose each for
Revolution
Spot Flea treatment & for Capstar. I can get both without a
prescription for $10 each from Canada - but I can't wait 2-3 weeks to
arrive to New Jersey -- any help or ideas? Are there any cheaper
online vets? Thanks!
Old January 12th 10, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Ted Davis[_3_]

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:21:13 -0800, jerseycat wrote:

Hi all, I have a cat who was in the shelter for a year. He has fleas and
neither Advantage nor Frontline have worked. He has had them for months -
we seem to get them better under control but then they return
- these shelter fleas seem extra hardy or immune to these spot treatments.
(We also tried Adams sprays and even diatomaceous earth...
we have no carpets and no stuffed furniture - we clean and clean!) My vet
wants to charge me another $70 plus $25 a dose each for Revolution
Spot Flea treatment & for Capstar. I can get both without a prescription
for $10 each from Canada - but I can't wait 2-3 weeks to arrive to New
Jersey -- any help or ideas? Are there any cheaper online vets? Thanks!

You don't need a vet - you just need a source that doesn't require a
prescription: http://www.deadfleaz.com/Revolution-p-1-c-5.html - they are
in Australia and don't need a prescription. I've been buying from them
for about three years.

--

T.E.D. )

Old April 15th 10, 12:31 PM
stevegwapoako2010 stevegwapoako2010 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Davis[_3_] View Post
[...]

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone help me choose the best Cat flea Treatment for my cat.
I discover this websites which is eCatFleaTreatment.com by searching it to google.
Please visit this sites and help me choose the good and effective Cat Flea Treatment for my Cat.

Thanks,
Steve
Old January 10th 13, 08:13 AM
trwilliams trwilliams is offline