Moor crazy hoomin stuff

Old January 23rd 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Moor crazy hoomin stuff

I aks yu, theer iz nuffin so crazy as a hoomin. They makes no sens
attall. I meen, theer I wuz, playin wif a bocks. I luves chooin off
bitsa cardbord an skatterin them around. I fink we all agrees that theer
iz nuffin az much fun az a gudgud bocks. An I made it SAFE!! It had bin
standin onna edge in a furry unsafe way, so I made it lye down flat.

Suddenly, Meomie, hoo is sittin inna same rum atta pootur, jumps up an
starts skreemin, an I duznt fink it wuz wif delite. Sumfing bout how thu
puzzel bocks wuz lying onna top uv thu puzzle she had bin werkin on this
mornin we it wuz ranin tutu much tu go out. I gotten chased offa tabul
and she picked up lotsa puzzle peeces frum thu floor were they wuz doin
no harm an enyway she duznt du much pickin up an housewerk enyway an
spayshully notted wen shez wore out frum doin al hur satturday stuff
startin late (bekus uv thu rane) and walkin lots (cuz uf thu bus strike).

Crazy behayvyour, yu askes me.

--
Sam

Old January 23rd 11, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 19:45:27 -0330, Cheryl's
nimble, little paws typed:

Crazy behayvyour, yu askes me.

I abree, Hoomans hab gweat diffikulties gwasping
owr sooperior unnerstandink ob fings...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/22/2011 7:19:59 PM
Old January 23rd 11, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

I fink my beautiful tayl is furry furry gud at transferin puzzle peeces
to da florr, were dey look furry fine to me. I sitz on da box, but ize
dont chew it, so meowmie duzent skreem wif delite, she jest sighz an
muvez me off da puzzle.

Old January 23rd 11, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 22, 7:15*pm, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Gnot onwy cwazy, butted furry furry puzzling.
Kitteez gnot ment tew unnderstan dis stuff, sew den we muts simpwy
eggnorr sum hoomin beehavyoor.
MeOwy, wif sevrel sekrit hyding pwayses fur wen da hoomins gnot gnice.
Old January 23rd 11, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 22, 11:15*pm, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

How can a kitty unnerstand da wurking offa hoomin mynd? Me dussnt know
eiffur, be stwong Sam, be stwong!

Jack
Old January 23rd 11, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

dat is sew troo OEJ yeUP owr meowmie duzznt wike dem kindz uff puzzles n
nebber haz cus hur kan nebber figger dem owt.
Oh ai furgot tew tel yew da PookyKat luvs tew eet selofane n pwastik bags
dat da fudz kome en frum da stoar. AND he wuvz tew torment owr meowmie bai
waking hur up, bai trying tew rip fingz of da wall bai hur nitestand tew git
hur up tew gib him sum kibblez at awl owrs uff da nite. ai trai tew beet hym
up, but him iz bigger dan meh.
Luvz
Mosey