Purrposal fur noo HC

Old January 11th 11, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Purrposal fur noo HC

Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps awl ugree wif diz. Unka Dan shud be
mayde uh HC. yeUP
sew 5 botez z frum heer. Luvz Mosey

butted i thinkz we iz spozedta bote onit, OEJ, not all the way sure
"Granby"
Diz iz Piglett and I finked him alreadi iz a ornery cat, I meanz an
onorary, He haz alwayz ben dat in ourown book.
"Rebecca"
Kitteez, I wud like to purrpoze dat we rekinize Unka Dan az a onorary
kittee. Unka Dan haz prooved to be a eksilint slave, goin abuv an beyon
to hewp ennee kittee he kan. Wun eksampul uv dis wuz when he drived a
longlong way to bring Harri Roadcat to herown wuntroohome aftur Soft an
Furry finded herownself. I beleeb dat he still dribez kitteez dat needz
transpurrtashun.

Wud uther kitteez like to share reezinz dat we shud or shud not make Unka
Dan a HC?

Rebecca

Old January 12th 11, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[...]

Hee a nyc guy but kan hee purr? TuTu

Old January 12th 11, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 11, 1:38*am, "Granby" wrote:
Wellz, 3 cats here and 2 dogs anna 2 cats at da sonz houze, if dem iz lowed
and da gramby botez yez furr Unkle Dan."Storrmmee"
Joyce

Wee iz botin four him awlso. An da doggies two if it is lowed.

--
Missy, Sunrise and WooToo an we gotted Wascal's bote too

Old January 12th 11, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:01:02 -0800, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Kitteez, I wud like to purrpoze dat we rekinize Unka Dan az a onorary
kittee. Unka Dan haz prooved to be a eksilint slave, goin abuv an beyon to
hewp ennee kittee he kan. Wun eksampul uv dis wuz when he drived a longlong
way to bring Harri Roadcat to herown wuntroohome aftur Soft an Furry finded
herownself. I beleeb dat he still dribez kitteez dat needz transpurrtashun.

Wud uther kitteez like to share reezinz dat we shud or shud not make Unka
Dan a HC?

Rebecca

I finks dis iz a gud ideerment, an I fotes fur
him!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/11/2011 8:13:39 PM
Old January 12th 11, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle[_2_]

Wee alla vot yay.
[Six cats in Airyzonah raise their paws to vote in Unca Dan as an
honorary cat.]
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old January 12th 11, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

No, he wud not looz hizown driver lisense. He wud still be a fullee
kredenchulled hoomin, but wif a sekrit onnerary kat identitee.

Rebecca

"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 1:01 am, "Rebecca" wrote:
Kitteez, I wud like to purrpoze dat we rekinize Unka Dan az a onorary
kittee. Unka Dan haz prooved to be a eksilint slave, goin abuv an beyon to
hewp ennee kittee he kan. Wun eksampul uv dis wuz when he drived a
longlong
way to bring Harri Roadcat to herown wuntroohome aftur Soft an Furry
finded
herownself. I beleeb dat he still dribez kitteez dat needz
transpurrtashun.

Wud uther kitteez like to share reezinz dat we shud or shud not make Unka
Dan a HC?

Rebecca

Butted den wud unca Dan wooz his driffur wisense?
Wuns he dekwared a onnery cat?
MeOwy, wurryng boutted boowokwazy.

Old January 12th 11, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney[_4_]

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:01:02 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Kitteez, I wud like to purrpoze dat we rekinize Unka Dan az a onorary
kittee. Unka Dan haz prooved to be a eksilint slave, goin abuv an beyon
to hewp ennee kittee he kan. Wun eksampul uv dis wuz when he drived a
longlong way to bring Harri Roadcat to herown wuntroohome aftur Soft an
Furry finded herownself. I beleeb dat he still dribez kitteez dat needz
transpurrtashun.

Wud uther kitteez like to share reezinz dat we shud or shud not make
Unka Dan a HC?

Rebecca

Rebecca, I am deeply honored that I would be considered for this. I can
think of no greater honor than being named an Honorary Cat!

And for all you kitties who have voted, thank you also. This is simply
overwhelming!

Dan
Old January 12th 11, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Hee a nyc guy but kan hee purr? TuTu

Oh yes! Just ask mine Meowmie. At night, when him is in bed, him purrs so
loud dat sometimes her has to sleep on da couch to get away from da
noize.

Harri
who snores quite a bit herself
Old January 12th 11, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I remember his being said once and was hoping Nancy would post! I know, my
bad. Harri, da gramby sorda whistlez more dan snorez. Dat is irritatink.
Piglett who goes to the couch for the rest of the night.