"Getting rid" of a cat......

Old November 24th 03, 12:50 AM
Yowie

"KatGrrrrl99" wrote in message
The bad thing was...He was going to KILL him with a mallet & If I hadn't

taken
time off work to come & get him-It wouldn't have had a happy ending!!!!
I don't understand a woman who would let a guy do that....I really don't!!

Danger! Danger!

Sorry to say, but my *abusive person* alert is screaming.

I can appreciate that some people don't like cats, and I can appreciate that
some people can't live with cats. However, anyone who threatens to kill a
cat in such a violent manner gives me the *very* strong impression that he
is likely to use the threat of violence, or violence itself, to get their
own way ie, they are likely to be a violent, abusive person.

I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm right, I'm truly sorry that you are even
vaguely associated with this person, and i hope for Bast's sake that his new
girlfriend comes to her senses and gets the hell away from him.

Yowie

Old November 24th 03, 01:18 AM
SUQKRT

In article , "Katiri"
wrote:

In younger days, this happened to me. No threat of injury to the cat but
"I'll just drop him off somewhere". So one day after a vet visit it was
"Well he's in the carrier. We could just.." So to a local stables we
went.
Himself had a long walk to his car, bout 7 miles, still at my house.
Chiya and I had tune and crab snacks and a smirk when the car started.
always thought of it as "getting rid if a cad".

Good on ya!
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.
Old November 24th 03, 02:21 PM
Marina

"Takayuki" wrote

This sounds like something out of a British sitcom.

But I wonder if it was a good idea to drop him off in the middle of
nowhere, instead of at a no-kill shelter? He might still be living
out in the countryside today as a feral boyfriend.

That's a good point, Tak. She should at least have had him neutered before
releasing him. ;o)

--
Marina